Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catch you all in a week!

Flic

Hello boys and girls, I'm out this eve so won't be on ye olde Chatzy and I leave at 5am in the morning (Argh, early!! :blink: ) just wanted to say t'ra to you all! I'll think of you all whilst I'm sunning myself on the (hopefully not) rainy beaches of Minorca/Menorca!? Dunno :lol: Didn't have chance to clean poor Fabio this weekend so he'll be sitting marinading in a nice layer of dust for a week :( if anyone round my way fancies giving him a clean then feel free!

Have a good week all, drive safe

Flic xxxxxxxxx

Gah, that's going to annoy me all day now :lol:

Have a great time Flic!

Haha it's going to annoy you all week, Dan! You could write your name in the dust :blink: haha! Sorry sir :( I promise I'll clean him the MOMENT I return.

And bye bye enemy Mikey :)

Buy Gary 8 little shoes with sponges underneath. It'll be fine.

Have fun!

Buy Gary 8 little shoes with sponges underneath. It'll be fine.

:lol: Brill idea!

Buy Gary 8 little shoes with sponges wash mitts underneath. It'll be fine.

Have fun!

Haha!! Gary'll take care of it :P

Have a nice time Flic...

xx

Can you go check out my hotel that ive booked next year its in Calan blanes - cheers and have a good time lol oh and my next door neighbour got back this week and had a lovely hot week x

Thanks Michelle! That fills me with hope. The weather reports haven't been so good :( Just got in from my friends house, the boys cooked me lobster and gave me lots of nice pressies!! Benefit make-up!!... That will mean nothing to you guys lol really looking forward to getting up at 4am after having a bottle of wine.... Eep!

Signing off for a week, Flic x

Thanks for the text this morning Flic - she arrived safely in Spain, nice and hot!! Just what I wanted to know at 9am this morning at work!! :D

that pesky hound! happy birthday to you flic, i hope it's raining. raining hard.

mwhahahahahaha

No hope its lovely and hot, esp on her birthday, oh and Benefit make up is divine, esp the fake tan (no pun inteaded lol).

HEy guys and gals! Just snuck on here from my iPhone, probs costing me a small fortune! Weather is nice here thankfully, had a gihusive thunder storm yest but that seems to have cleared the air! Lucky old me seems to have contracted food poisoning so been stuck in bed most of the last 3 days with only BBC 1 for entertainment! On 2 types of meds, one of which makes me puke as soon as I take it lol! All good fun... I'm determined to tan at all costs though, it's coming along nicely and I feel alot better today!! Missing fabio! Seen 2 low spec visions here and a black one, not as common as the uk! Please leave me messages of entertainment! What's happened in xfactor?! Girls?? Lol I'll check back as I think I'm too sicky to go out this eve :( still, the silver lining is it's doing wonders for my diet!! Haha

so, news updates please! BBC is just awful!

Love to you all and thanks Em for letting everyone know I was safe and suitably rubbing it in ;) xxx

HEy guys and gals! Just snuck on here from my iPhone, probs costing me a small fortune! Weather is nice here thankfully, had a gihusive thunder storm yest but that seems to have cleared the air! Lucky old me seems to have contracted food poisoning so been stuck in bed most of the last 3 days with only BBC 1 for entertainment! On 2 types of meds, one of which makes me puke as soon as I take it lol! All good fun... I'm determined to tan at all costs though, it's coming along nicely and I feel alot better today!! Missing fabio! Seen 2 low spec visions here and a black one, not as common as the uk! Please leave me messages of entertainment! What's happened in xfactor?! Girls?? Lol I'll check back as I think I'm too sicky to go out this eve :( still, the silver lining is it's doing wonders for my diet!! Haha

Love to you all and thanks Em for letting everyone know I was safe and suitably rubbing it in ;) xxx

Poor you getting food poisoning.

X Factor hmmmm - they are down to the last 24 after Boot Camp and the auditions at the judges house are this weekend. Louis has the bands again!! Simon has the over 25's with Danyl - the teacher on the 1st show and the guy with the big afro. I think Danii has the girls and Cheryl has the boys, but that could be the other way round!

Hope you are feeling better and enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Oh and George's big brother has taken residence in my whirly gig - seen him twice and he is MASSIVE!!!

Eeeep! At least I haven't seen Gary!! Dread to think the state fabio is in. He'll be coccooned when I return.. If that's how you spell it! No spiders here just massive beetles, not sure which is worse. Thanks for the xfactor fill in Karen :) how you doing?

Hey Flic. Bad luck about the food poisoning but at least the weather's good :)

Don't use your iPhone too much abroad. My dad spent £450 in 2 days on his, watching iPlayer :o He wasn't chuffed to say the least!

At least you've got BBC 1. When I went to italy in the summer, i had nothing but 2 weeks of !Removed! CNN. I can't stand those presenters and their curious accents. Xfactor was pretty good this time around; more singing and less bull like on the auditions. Karen got the groups right, cheryl's got the boys, danni's got the girls. I can't wait for judges houses on saturday :)

Nothings happened really on the news, just a load of guff about how rubbish labour are... blah blah blah

Get better soon...x :)

Thanks alex :) I get charged £3 per mb so I'm monitoring usage!! Attempted some chicken and noodles this eve. Bad plan lol back in bed watching watch dog! Oh the joys!!

Eeeep! At least I haven't seen Gary!! Dread to think the state fabio is in. He'll be coccooned when I return.. If that's how you spell it! No spiders here just massive beetles, not sure which is worse. Thanks for the xfactor fill in Karen :) how you doing?

I'm fine thanks Flic - aside from the spider! Get well soon x

Ah, I just saw you online Flic so was going to launch in to a massive rant about if you're on holiday, why are you on the internet not on the beach or in the bars. Sorry to hear about your unwellness - can't trust those Spaniards to cook sorry.

I have just picked up a Fiesta 1.25 Zetec in Vision Blue though, I'm borrowing it from the dealer till mine arrives. I've checked the mirror for Gary, as I'm sure they just popped to your house and borrowed yours...

Hope you get well soon! Or if not, go to the beach anyway anyway - if all your going to do is lay in bed you may as well lay on the beach and get tanned :D

Catch you in the chatting page in a week or so.

How dare you confuse Fabio with a lowly 1.25 zetec! (sorry to all zetec owners!) how are you liking the car anyway? What happened to your tank?? Did it finally give up?

I don't think it's the food over here that's made me dodgy, my friends dad cooked me lobster the night before I came. Seems a bit suss I've never had it before and now this :( I'm gutted! Also slightly worried, I'm not getting much better despite the meds! Don't really want to go to a Spanish doctor as they'll probably want blood and I'm going home in 3 days anyway... Just hope I can survive a flight! Sorry I'm rambling but I can't sleep :( it's 4:21 here and there's no one else to bother with my thoughts

lol I'm just sick of being I'll now!!! I want my nice comfy bed and a cuddle from my doggy! Signing off before I get sad :( bye peeps x

Ah sorry didn't count on the 'S'! It's a lovely car, this is one I'm borrowing at the moment from the dealer. They wanted to take my Panzer away last day of September so they could confirm the sale to beat targets etc. Only trouble is the acellerator pedal is broken - in 5th gear on the motor way you put your foot down and nothing happens - I am missing my Audi Panzer already. In fact I was in a slightly bad mood the night before because I was sad :( .

Well sorry the holiday went a bit wrong. We could round up a posse to go and "see" this friend's dad if you like. You'll be okay just relax and enjoy as much as you can of the next few days. Also, look forward to the fun fair in a few weeks - don't eat any dodgy seafood for weeks before hand! :lol:

Doh - I mixed up Gary with George. I now have another Gary relation living in the spoiler!!! Hope you are feeling a wee bit better Flic x

Doh - I mixed up Gary with George. I now have another Gary relation living in the spoiler!!! Hope you are feeling a wee bit better Flic x

Sorry to hear you're not feeling very well Flic.

It's bad enough feeling under the weather in the UK but feeling bad abroad when you've paid all that money to go........... ;)

Enough to make you pig sick eh?

I'm home and FREEZING! Tucked up in bed :lol: Feeling all better now though thanks peeps :) Had a nice time aside from the tummy upset, the weather was stunning all week apart from a thunderstorm on wednesday, but that was cool too. Amazing lightening! Nice to be on home soil though!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club