Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Fog/driving Light & Heated Screen?

mikehorne

just taken delivery of a 2010 fiesta 1.6tdci titanium, love the car drives well. just one or two dilemmas.

1, can't find or see a switch for the front foglight/drivers light? theres one for the rear but just can't find it tried all switched but nothing illuminates them, they are fitted just in case someone says.

2, the front heated screen, does it work only with the press of the right button or should climate be on as the screen looks like it not clearing?

please help a newbie?

Don't you have to pull out the headlamp switch to activate the front fogs ?

Heated front screen should only work with the appropriate button activated & possibly the engine running too

• Like 1

dunno? i have tried it but nothing seems to happen i don't want to yank it to much?

The switch should easily click out / in - if in fact it does

Have you checked the foglamp fuses(s) ?

A picture of the headlamp switch area would be useful

• Like 1

The front fog switch should be to the left of your light switch. If not then pull out (but i'm pretty certain thats older models)

Your heated screen may be broken (from a stone chipping or anything) so i'd get it checked out. Best way to see if it's working, bring a bowl of hot water into the car place it near the window (it should mist up) then turn on heated screen, should clear it pretty quickly.

• Like 1

no knob pulling required, either side of the main switch should be 2 buttons, one is rear fog , other front fog, ignon, and side or headlights on then press button,no different to rear fog

• Like 2

switches I've got are.... (headlight levelling) ... (normal controls incl auto) ... (rear fog) and thats it. there are fog lights fitted?

no knob pulling required,

Ha ha . . . . :)

• Like 1

here is a photo...

It appears that there is no front foglamp switch ?

• Like 1

NICE impressive responses.... coming over from the Mazda3 forum and the wait on there was really SSLLLOOWWWWW really amazed at the Fiesty Fiesta......

• Like 1

Isn't it fairly obvious it is that button, considering it has a picture on it ;)

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club