Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Car Meet Glasgow

2cdempster

Hi guys I'm new to here and not sure if it is in the right place but wandering if people in Glasgow/Scotland area would like to get a Ford car meet in Glasgow springfield quay before the end of the year. If your interested leave your name and what car you are going to turn up with and we can all discuss the time and date of when we can organise this.

Thanks guys

Busy until new year, but perhaps after, to be honest with the weather the way it is I cant be ar$ed to go change my fuel filter let alone stand down by the river!

could prob get a mondi and festa along with my focus for a full house ;)

actually, on second thoughts there more chance of my partner buying me the xenon headlamps then going to a meet so count the festa out

Anyone else fancy getting something together for either end of this year or start of next?? Mind and leave your name and what car you will be bringing

Keep plugging away, timing is just poor for most folk right now, theres a few folk from up in Scotland that might be interested, but judging by the lack of Halfords staffing knowing how to use our discount there isn't many!

I'd be up for a wee meet in the new year. I'm in Ayrshire. Got my mk6.5 fiesta ZS that I could bring along

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Didnt even know we got discount hahaha. Or do I cause I'm only new haha. Cheers garryboy would be good for you to come along. Lets say guys we get a meet on in January after new year? Seems a lot of people are struggling right now. More the merrier hopefully get more guys and gals wanting to turn up for it.

Me and 2 others could possibly do some time in the new year. One from Dumbarton and 2 from Fife

• 4 weeks later...

Keep plugging away, timing is just poor for most folk right now, theres a few folk from up in Scotland that might be interested, but judging by the lack of Halfords staffing knowing how to use our discount there isn't many!

I use it all the time :D! From Motherwell :P but as I speak to the staff In Halfords I'm the only one!

But the problem with this club the forums are great and full of help but not as many ppl in the group up here in Scotland that stay active and if they do they aren't in same areas much and sometimes new starts them leave after they have learn something they want to know

What I do is I use full services and stay active on the forum of this club and love it but

When it comes to meets there is literally very little to non up here

So I meet with the FiestaOwnersClub-Scotland

They are mostly active when it comes to meets Etc but forum wise it's poor compared to here at FoC :)

They are on Facebook and have a group on there for instant updates etc too

But if they were a meet for FoC a would go if I'm free :)

• 4 months later...

Anybody interested in having a meet in Glasgow next weekend??

let me know who is interested in coming.

also would be good if there is anyone who has a diesel focus that has there tuned so I can ask some questions and get an idea?

thanks again 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club