Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A few more pics of my Mk7.

Fraser.

Alright guys!

Gave my mk7 a half detail today. Managed to wash it and get a coat of Poorboys Black Hole on it before I ran out of time! lol.

Anyway I took a few pics so thought I may aswell stick 'em on here :)...

P1000071.jpg

P1000070.jpg

P1000072.jpg

P1000074.jpg

Oooh. Shiny :lol:

Seriously, looks great. Nice job.

Am I the only one on here who hasn't got the 17" rims? There seems to be loads of them on here, yet I've never seen any on the road...

Thanks buddy :)

I know what you mean, I think I've only ever seen 1 or 2 other Fiesta's with the 17's!

the 17's look a lot more sprty compared to the standard ones :P

woo and nice Fraser the Fezza looks good in black

I also like the 17's more, an in fact are looking to buy some.

I'v seen some privately for £500 with tyres, its just the transaction of selling, buying and swapping is tricky - need money upfront

Am I the only one on here who hasn't got the 17" rims? There seems to be loads of them on here, yet I've never seen any on the road...

Maybe due to the fact that, for the Titanium at least, they set you back about £1,000!!

Bought my 17"s on eBay for £600, brand new alloys, brand new tyres.

Sold my 15"s which had done 7k miles for £260 so compared with buying them all from Ford was cheaper.

Looks wonderful. The more I see those 17's the better they look. It's odd because most Ford alloys usually look pretty plain

Thanks again guys, I was impressed with the finish the black hole gave. I just can't decide whether to give the car a machine polish with menzerna finishing polish at the weekend or not, decisions decisions!? Lol.

Maybe due to the fact that, for the Titanium at least, they set you back about £1,000!!

yes thats true but u just don't get the wheels and if u have a good dealer they will do it at cost like mine did paid a lot less than asking price for all my extras apart from mountune upgrade and lowering springs..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club