Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Heater Control Panel Upgrade

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can put the digital display heater/ac controls into a mk7 with a manual control?

This has been asked, and answered before, & I'm afraid the answer was no, or not without incurring hideously expensively modifications

• Like 1

I can't believe the Mk 7.5 heater controls are not illuminated, or are mine just faulty? You cannot see the position of the knobs in the dark. It could be possible to fit a led in recess above the big flow direction knob fed from the passenger airbag light.

I can't believe the Mk 7.5 heater controls are not illuminated, or are mine just faulty? You cannot see the position of the knobs in the dark. It could be possible to fit a led in recess above the big flow direction knob fed from the passenger airbag light.

They should illuminate - maybe a fuse or bulb(s) has blown or there maybe a loose connection

• Like 2

Can you confirm the Mk 7.5 fan, temperature, and flow direction knobs definitely illuminate. I have looked through the manual for likely fuses the only candidate is fuse 23 but that does clock as well which is working. If they definitely are supposed to light it sounds like a visit to dealers to find loose connection.

Can you confirm the Mk 7.5 fan, temperature, and flow direction knobs definitely illuminate. I have looked through the manual for likely fuses the only candidate is fuse 23 but that does clock as well which is working. If they definitely are supposed to light it sounds like a visit to dealers to find loose connection.

My neighbour has a 63 plate MK7.5 Zetec & his controls definetly illuminate

• Like 2