Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another new Zetec S Owner

alexavfc

Hello all!

Picked up my new Zetec S 2 weeks ago, must say I really do love it, a huge improvement on my 1.4 MK6, there is no comparison, the gearbox, and super light steering in particular has impressed me

Only gripe so far is an annoying rattle from the boot area which really is bugging me as I cant nail where its coming from, but thats only a tiny gripe on what is a superb car

Quality of the pics aren't the best as they are from my Sammy Phone

Photo0239.jpg

Photo0235.jpg

Photo0238.jpg

Really did think that the car might have been over hyped, especially reading comments from some other members on here, but I believe they are fully justified, and I'd have no hesitation recommending this car to anybody else

Alex

Hello, I got the same car as you and also have the rattling. I think it's just the parcel shelf, just turn the stereo up :P

I only picked mine up on Saturday, love it. Great car.

Hello, I got the same car as you and also have the rattling. I think it's just the parcel shelf, just turn the stereo up :P

Must be a common fault I guess, and yes great car! A real headturner

Must be a common fault I guess, and yes great car! A real headturner

Haha, now that's true, when to my nearest Morrisons which in a small town to take my Dad for a drive in it, I left him in the car and when I came back he said it was like being in a gold fish bowel because 3 blokes walked all the way round it looking at it haha. I haven't seen a white Fiesta let alone a white Zetec S anywhere in my area! It's my first ever brand new car, only got it new cause of the scrapage scheme but I reaaallllyyy like it! It's much bigger inside then I thought to.

My parcelshelf bounced around alot was annoying. But if you look there are two rubber feet which you can adjust, making these longer will push the shelf tight up against the boot when closed stopping it from vibrating so much.

My parcelshelf bounced around alot was annoying. But if you look there are two rubber feet which you can adjust, making these longer will push the shelf tight up against the boot when closed stopping it from vibrating so much.

Thank you VERY much, I didn't know about that one. Problem solved :D I've been too busy with the stereo and computer to look into it so will go and adjust them right now. Thanks.

Your car looks wonderful. I think the white Fiesta's definately suit the blue interior, both leather and cloth.

Hmm, can't see how you adjust them? Are you on about the 2 big rubber buns at the end of the parcel shelf that make contact with the boot or the 2 small feet underneath the parcel shelf that rest it on the plastic?

Hmm, can't see how you adjust them? Are you on about the 2 big rubber buns at the end of the parcel shelf that make contact with the boot or the 2 small feet underneath the parcel shelf that rest it on the plastic?

the 2 big rubber ones, although i cannot say that i have done this myself just that i was told this is how the dealership fixed my issue by the guy on the service desk

the 2 big rubber ones, although i cannot say that i have done this myself just that i was told this is how the dealership fixed my issue by the guy on the service desk

Hmm, can't see how you do that? Will have to ask my dealer or see if I can google it.

Hmm, can't see how you do that? Will have to ask my dealer or see if I can google it.
VERY NICE CAR.

Realy like frozen white but ive had a white car before and the only time it looks clean is just when you finished cleaning it!

Car looks excellent.

I'll have to have a look at my parcel shelf as I believe I've got a small rattle from it aswell. :blink:

By the way your 2nd pic looks excellent, nice angle. ;)

looks like a nice drive of cars you have!

Thats my girlfriends house where that was taken, I couldn't get a very good shot on my drive!

Car looks excellent.

I'll have to have a look at my parcel shelf as I believe I've got a small rattle from it aswell. :blink:

By the way your 2nd pic looks excellent, nice angle. ;)

Thanks. I had the other pic of your car as my background for the past 2 months (just seen on UKFN that it was your car)!