Do Not Sell My Personal Information

i has mine!

tetra

i picked my car up on friday and i havent stopped driving since.

These things are soo smooth!

and a bit too quiet! I may have stalled it a few times already...

i will take it on a photoshoot as soon as i find somewhere nice enough to park it.

im assuming im the only one with cedar green?

the mileage on mine soon clocked up when i first got it aswell :) new things are always great :)

although you must be trying really hard to stall it :P

the mileage on mine soon clocked up when i first got it aswell :) new things are always great :)

although you must be trying really hard to stall it :P

my wife stalls ours alot especialy in reverse, she says the engine is so quiet she cant hear how many revs shes got, on the other hand i have no trouble.

We still cant get over how quiet they are! We used to have a Mini cooper compared to the fiesta that thing was so loud

They indeed. I have to turn the radio completely off to hear it. With it being an automatic though when you have the window open you can hear it really rev up before it changes gear which is loud.

They indeed. I have to turn the radio completely off to hear it. With it being an automatic though when you have the window open you can hear it really rev up before it changes gear which is loud.

At how many revs does it change? Does it stay on the same gear longer if you have the pedal all the way down?

tetra, I can't wait for the pics. I don't think I have ever seen real pics of a cedar green Fiesta. Excited here, so don't keep us waiting much longer.

my wife stalls ours alot especialy in reverse, she says the engine is so quiet she cant hear how many revs shes got, on the other hand i have no trouble.

We still cant get over how quiet they are! We used to have a Mini cooper compared to the fiesta that thing was so loud

i'm not sure how not being able to hear the engine and stalling are linked, surely you can feel what the car is doing through the clutch pedal. maybe its just me :) although i did think that the new fiesta had some sort of anti stall where revs were increased when it thought you were about to pull off etc.

and yes pics of car please or it hasn't happened :D

Nice one! i look forward to seeing the pictures

i love the colour, very under-rated

i'm not sure how not being able to hear the engine and stalling are linked, surely you can feel what the car is doing through the clutch pedal. maybe its just me :) although i did think that the new fiesta had some sort of anti stall where revs were increased when it thought you were about to pull off etc.

and yes pics of car please or it hasn't happened :D

Yeah I read somewhere that theres a feature that reduces the risk of stalling too.

And I turn the stereo down a bit when I get to a junction or roundabout, I listen to the revs not just feel with the pedals if ya understand me? :lol:

Tetra, congrats on the car by the way, really like the Cedar :)

I Know im a bit bias but the cedar is alot better than i thought it was going to be!

mabye im just blaming the stalling on the quietness because im a new driver and still a bit !Removed!.

I Know im a bit bias but the cedar is alot better than i thought it was going to be!

mabye im just blaming the stalling on the quietness because im a new driver and still a bit !Removed!.

at least your honest thats a good quality to have :)

and glad that your enjoying your new car :)

Yeah - where are the pics then tetra??

sorrry!!

tonight promise!

looks like you will have to imagine it on a sunny day tho!

Come on young man!!! I'm looking forward to actually seeing a cedar Fez. I've seen all of the colours now with the exception of this one.

I haven't seen 'real' pics of Cedar Green, Blazer Blue, and Ocean Blue. I see you have Ocean Blue. Do you have pics in good lighting?

Anyone got pics of those colors? Especially Blazer Blue. And is it true that Ford is discontinuing that specific color?

I haven't seen 'real' pics of Cedar Green, Blazer Blue, and Ocean Blue. I see you have Ocean Blue. Do you have pics in good lighting?

Anyone got pics of those colors? Especially Blazer Blue. And is it true that Ford is discontinuing that specific color?

Mos? The pic was taken in bright sunlight...maybe it's my appalling photographic technique!! LOL

Pedro002.jpg

Here's the back of Pedro...it may give you a better idea of the colour.

I hear that Ford are discontinuing Cedar, but I know nowt about Blazer Blue going too. Dan????[IMG]

blazer blue looks pretty crappy, too dark and it just doesnt fit the fiesta

here's a pic of mine in oceanblue

gallery_6618_12_10828.jpg

btw this pic is from the gallery of this forum there are lots of pics there, so have a look at it...

I hope he's ok?? You don't think he's pranged it already do you??

You know what they say about green cars being unlucky??

Speak to us guy!!!

sorry this has taken so long!

Jess (Jester the fiestER) is still in working order, no damage yet!

but there havent been many sunny days... so this is the pics so far...

pics...

669873427_t5yv5-M.jpg

669876386_kZyUa-M.jpg

669878509_uF3y8-M.jpg

669880564_Sj9Pa-M.jpg

669883559_2wxDX-M.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club