Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Failed Mot On Brake Imbalance

Jon Bhoy

ill be having an MOT soon and I'm a little nervous as I replaced my Drums for discs, still haven't got around to fixing the long handbrake travel issue that crops up some times, someone on here mentioned I need to unwind the cylinders a a turn or two then reset the handbrake but the weather has been crap and its not been an issue for a while so fingers crossed :/

• Like 1

I wish we could just stop using drum brakes :lol: Great when setup properly, plenty of miles without any servicing/changing friction material etc but can be very frustrating - or is that just me lol.

Nope not just you, I hate the things! :lol: Looking at new Fiesta's and seeing the smaller engined ones still don;t use discs is putting me off tbh. However some of my mates swear by drums over discs, one has even built a GTi spec axle with drums...mad! He is a mechanic though has the use of a ramp to adjust them every week at least. :lol:
  • Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club