Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2007 Zetec

Ash666

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great xmas,

Can anyone help with an issue my other half has with her car,

All of a sudden she noticed the warning sounds for her indicators, seat belts and lights left on sound has stopped,

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks Ash

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great xmas,

Can anyone help with an issue my other half has with her car,

All of a sudden she noticed the warning sounds for her indicators, seat belts and lights left on sound has stopped,

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks Ash

Has she checked she hasn't accidentally switched the chimes off on the dashboard menu. Hopefully it isn't the 'speaker' that's gone.

Hi Russ,

Russ is that the bit where it says chimes, if so she did turn them off and put them back to the on position but still nothing,

Hi Russ,

Russ is that the bit where it says chimes, if so she did turn them off and put them back to the on position but still nothing,

Russ someone told her it was the sound box what ever that is and where,

Check all fuses, disconnecting the battery for 30mins solves a lot of hiccups too. Ive read this problem before and it was linked to something else. I will see if i can find what it was for you. Check all connections on the fusebox too if its above the passenger footwell like the cmax as it can get knocked causing little faults.

• Like 3

Russ someone told her it was the sound box what ever that is and where,

From what I've heard and seen on here I think it is integrated into the cluster (clocks). Some people have disabled the speaker saying the noise is annoying and I wouldn't fancy buying a new cluster. You could try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes as per the above post but make sure you have your radio code handy!
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club