Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Citroen Picasso-Orange Light On Top Of Dash

Turvey

When you're looking at the front of a Picasso, on top of the dash, there's a light that looks like it should have TAXI written on it. What's all that about?

That's a 'heads up display' for the speedo etc.

Well, when it works it most likely is :lol:

• Like 1

Whats a speedo on a citroen, surely they dont go long enough to need one?

• Like 2

My friend has got a DS3 and when your in it you wouldn't know it's a shitroen

Ds3 loose value so much more than the average car from new. Dealers dont want them and offer such poor trade in values.

• Like 1

I have to say.. my grandparents have a Renault Laguna & a Citroen C4. And as much abuse as they both take both on the forum & out and about, I can't fault them.

The Renault is a workhorse, pulling caravans and trailers all over the place. Regular motorway blasts to collect cars, bikes etc.

It's now on 120k & the only issue we've had is General wear and tear items & service items, and a split intercooler thanks to a paving slab somebody left out on the road . The turbo sounded lovely though.

The Citroen we paid 250 for, with 85k miles and all its had is a good service, drop links, timing belt (done by a family friend for cost price) & a power steering pump!

I think my fiesta has needed meow than these two put together :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club