Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bulb Help Please!!

Mac9577

Hi all, I realise this is not a new topic but I am surrounded by mixed information. I have the 2013 Fiesta Zetec S Ecoboost, I just need to know the correct fitting for replacing the standard Daytime Running bulbs (which are a little yellow) to LED whit ones..

Is it the H15 bulbs I require? As an LED replacement.. And also there are millions of different H15 available on eBay.. Are there specific ones I want or will they all work?

Much appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks Mac

• Like 1

Hi all, I realise this is not a new topic but I am surrounded by mixed information. I have the 2013 Fiesta Zetec S Ecoboost, I just need to know the correct fitting for replacing the standard Daytime Running Bulbs (which are a little yellow) to LED whit ones..

Is it the H15 bulbs I require? As an LED replacement.. And also there are millions of different H15 available on eBay.. Are there specific ones I want or will they all work?

Much appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks Mac

Yeah its the h15 bulb you need mate. I've bought some from eBay, they're better than the standard ones and the autobulbs upgrade ones.

I couldnt tell you which they were im on the fordAPP on my phone.

You could have a look through my posts I guess? Haha! ;) an alternative if you are interested is have a look at the topic in fiesta section... by M4RC.

He has custom fog light units that can be used as DRL'S im considering them myself as the h15's are so poor! Autobulbs/powerbulbs have some h15 osram cool blue intense. Ive been wanting to try them but i've settled with the eBay ones. Theyre better than standard but, they aint no where near white. I think ive got some pictures in my What are the best h7 bulbs? Thread.

Hope i've helped.

• Like 1

Cookey, top man. I've just ordered some from the Ali Express app.. £15 delivered.. Hopefully the Chinese quality is good!

• Like 1

The h15 DRL is also the bulb used for the FULL Beam (Flash) so you'd have to be wary on how well these perform as FULL BEAM/FLASH matey.

• Like 1

The h15 DRL is also the bulb used for the FULL Beam (Flash) so you'd have to be wary on how well these perform as FULL BEAM/FLASH matey.

Great shout thanks Cookey.. I will check it out when they arrive. Not for 2-3 weeks tho usually..

Did you fit HID's? I keep reading that now they're illegal and yet every car I've had previously I've added them and it's been fine..

• Like 1

Great shout thanks Cookey.. I will check it out when they arrive. Not for 2-3 weeks tho usually..

Did you fit HID's? I keep reading that now they're illegal and yet every car I've had previously I've added them and it's been fine..

They are not illegal.. not in the slightest. Cars come from the factory with them. It's how idiots fit them that's illegal. You cannot fit them to reflector headlights designed for filament bulbs. you must fit them to HID reflectors or Projectors.

If self levelling & headlight washers are fitted, they MUST work. If they are not fitted, no worries.

• Like 1

They are not illegal.. not in the slightest. Cars come from the factory with them. It's how idiots fit them that's illegal. You cannot fit them to reflector headlights designed for filament bulbs. you must fit them to HID reflectors or Projectors.

If self levelling & headlight washers are fitted, they MUST work. If they are not fitted, no worries.

Cheers for that Kieran.. Can anyone tell me if this applies to my Zetec S or think getting some 6000k ones will be ok?

• Like 1

Cheers for that Kieran.. Can anyone tell me if this applies to my Zetec S or think getting some 6000k ones will be ok?

Your 2013 zetec S will have projectors. there for, you're perfectly ok to fit projectors.

6k will be white with a noticable blue hint.

I have 5k and they're pretty much a perfect white :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

No worries mate. I haven't fitted HIDS, wouldn't mind fitting them but wouldn't know how to go about it... Drop us some pictures of your LED H15's when they arrive matey? Both as the DRL and working as a full beam?

And Kieran's covered you with his answer😉

• Like 1

No worries mate. I haven't fitted HIDS, wouldn't mind fitting them but wouldn't know how to go about it... Drop us some pictures of your LED H15's when they arrive matey? Both as the DRL and working as a full beam?

And Kieran's covered you with his answer

No problem Cookey, il keep you up to date mate

• Like 2

No problem Cookey, il keep you up to date mate

Cheers mate.