Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clock Bulbs

Pelmenis

I decided I'll take out the old bulbs first to see what they're like before I get new ones. Getting to the clock was a big of a nightmare, and I realized I can take out the bulbs without taking the whole clock out only after I removed 2 out of 3 screws that hold it in place.

Here's the bulb

12400527_1101690003184081_20779170427258

Going to motor factors tomorrow to get two of them. Wish me luck.

Got the dashboard disassembled properly and confirmed that the bulbs are the problem by temporarily putting in the ones from the air blower.

24146149696_3989e62044_b.jpg

Local motor factors didn't have green bulbs and they wanted €2.50 for clear ones. I turned to eBay instead.

UZRTiyd.png

glad you got it sorted :)

glad you got it sorted :)

Thanks. I got those green bulbs today and installed them. Looks very good now, I think. :)

24171323001_36515963e8_b.jpg
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

I have a problem with my clock bulbs also ( not working )  1.6i 2000 Cabriolet  fuse is Ok clock still works  :)  do I have to take out the dash to replace a 10 cent bulb ? can you access it from somewhere ? does the clock not come out on its own ( I couldn't see how ? )   is the bulb a screw in or push in ?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, Nick in Holland said:

I have a problem with my clock bulbs also ( not working )  1.6i 2000 Cabriolet  fuse is Ok clock still works  :)  do I have to take out the dash to replace a 10 cent bulb ? can you access it from somewhere ? does the clock not come out on its own ( I couldn't see how ? )   is the bulb a screw in or push in ?

Problem sorted just 2 screws and the part of the dash with the clock in it  comes away from the rest of the dashboard, 2 new bulbs 3.75 Euros  :)  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club