Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Happy Hogmanay All...

jmurray01

May 2016 bring you all joy, happiness and maybe a Ford or two...

2015 has not been a good year for me, one of my worst in fact. But, I trust in the Lord that 2016 will be better.

God bless and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-Jamie.

post-15085-0-84011100-1451597912_thumb.j

• Like 4

Happy New Year all, it's quarter past midnight here in Cyprus, so well into 2016 now.

Enjoy your last few hours of 2015!!

• Like 3

Happy New Year all, it's quarter past midnight here in Cyprus, so well into 2016 now.

Enjoy your last few hours of 2015!!

I didn't know you were abroad Chris! Hope you are having a good time!!

• Like 1

And 2016 is now here... One thing I will hold myself to is that it will be the year I get my driving licence! Aside from that though, I don't know what else (if anything) I'll achieve. Holding down a full-time job every day is enough in my opinion!!

• Like 2

Brandy is celebrating the arrival of 2016 with a stinky stick and a bowl of egg yolks (leftover from an earlier Pavlova) :)

The cats missed it and are still asleep.

I'm trying to decide whether to have a bowl of blueberry and apple pandowdy or another slice of raspberry pavlova???? :unsure:

• Like 1

And 2016 is now here... One thing I will hold myself to is that it will be the year I get my driving licence! Aside from that though, I don't know what else (if anything) I'll achieve. Holding down a full-time job every day is enough in my opinion!!

Getting a replacement Ford, perhaps?

• Like 1

Getting a replacement Ford, perhaps?

Good idea... The Primera's MOT is up in June, so if a decent Focus comes up for sale before then it may be the case!

• Like 3

Happy new year all! Hope 2016 does bring great opportunities and creates fantastic memories!

Jamie, things can only get better mate!

Still have us guys!😉

All the best!

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all Staff and friends on here.

Another year of Great help and hope 2016 is good.

• Like 2

I didn't know you were abroad Chris! Hope you are having a good time!!

Thank, and yes it's my first time abroad at New Year (apart from when I lived in Germany)

What's the weather like in the UK? It's 7c with snow on the mountains here....no rain though and it's going to get back up to 18 or so in the next few days. :)

Hope you all had an enjoyable evening last night.

• Like 2

Bit late but I've been working ☹ Happy New year and best wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club