Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

Hi Bannko

Could you also send me instructions on how to activate sat nav for Ford Focus 2015

Thanks Wayne

• Like 1

Hello bannko could you send me the info to activate the satnav on my kuga sync 2 please. Thanks Adam 

• Like 1

Hi Bannko. Could you send me the sat nav instructions too please?

I have sync 2 on a 2015 Mondeo with just a compass taking up screen space! 

I don't really need sat nav but if it can be done then it should be done.

Thanks for sharing, John.

• Like 1

@Bannko Hi mate, I've seen that you've helped loads of people with fords! I've just bought my ford focus today (65 plate) and my sync 2 doesn't have sat nav. Can you PM me with the instructions on how to fix it?

Many thanks

• Like 1

Gotta say - massive thanks to Bannko! Fantastic help, clear & concise instructions. My 2015 Focus now has perfectly working SatNav with turn by turn instructions in the instrument cluster - it's like it was done in the factory! Voice control on the Nav too :smile:.

#LEGEND!

• Like 2

Hi Bannko, 

Would appreciate if you could send me details of how to get sat nav on my sync 2. :biggrin:

Thanks Russ

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,

I have recently purchased a 2016 Kuga unfortunately without the sat nav. If at all possible could you send me the details for Sync 2 upgrade?

Many thanks

Nathan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bannko

I am the proud owner of a 2015 Mondeo Estate but would like to add the sat nav on my sync 2.

If possible can I have your instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Steve:biggrin:

• Like 1

Hi Bannco , could you please pm the details , I have a 2017 ranger and would like to add satnav. thank you very much 

Damian

• Like 1

No a problem @Damiansbut are you sure that you have Sync 2 and not Sync 3 in your 17 Ranger? For sync 3 it is not possible. If you are not sure post a pic of your screen turned on. :) 

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,

Another one here needing your expertise please! Have done similar retrofit stuff on VAG but looking forward to learning the FoMoCo way now that we’ve switched to a Focus!

• Like 1

On 26/09/2016 at 3:15 PM, Bannko said:

It is really possible to instal NAVI into your SYNC II afterwards. You have to just have a licence NAVI file - this costed me 60EUR/ 52pounds (for more info PM me). 

+ You have to have a good ELM327 cable to work with FORScan software. And that's it. I managed to try it few months ago and it worked.

The page from Alan  ford-retrofit.com/  is really expansive and everything can be done waaaay more cheaper.

Hi Bannko

Please assist with instructions to enable navi on Ford Kuga with Sync II.

Warm regards

• Like 1

Hi Bannko

Many thanks. I now have functioning Sat nav in my 2015 Focus. 

• Like 2

Hi Bannko.

Picking up a focus titanium 65 plate this week I think its Sync 2 and it only had the compass, could you send me the sat nav instructions too please?

Thanks in advance

Mark

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone can please help me.

I'm currently looking for a newer car to replace my oldish Mondeo. It's been a long search including looking at various cars. Today i went to look at a Focus 1.5 Ecoboost Estate and travelled 70 miles only to find out that it doesn't have a sat nav. Silly me presumed that a Titanium with Sync 2 would have that as standard however it doesn't.

I thought I'd get online to see if there are any upgrade options and I stumbled across this thread which seems to suggest some hope for adding sat nav.

I'd be very grateful if Bannko or anyone else with instructions could please get in touch to let me know if it is possible and also how. If it is possible then I'll be getting back in touch with the dealer to say I'll have it.

Hope to hear from someone.

Dave

Hi Bannko,

I have recently purchased a 2016 Kuga unfortunately without the sat nav. If at all possible could you send me the details for Sync 2 upgrade?

Many thanks

Enivag

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Enivag said:

Many thx. Have replied to message. ;)

Hi, have re-sent, hopefully received if not pls let me know :)

Hi Bannko, could I add my name to the queue for instructions on how to enable sat nav on Sync 2? Much appreciated..

• Like 1

Hi all. Just got 2015 kuga and would love a sat nav . Read some posts on here but need a step by step guide of how to do it. Can anyone offer any help or advice. 

Many thanks In advance

Steve

• Like 1

Hi All 

I bought a 2016 Focus Ecoboost and love the car Sync 2 no Nav. When I was playing with screen I noticed that the car knew its satellite position so I figured it should be able to have Nav as the hardware was in place. Came across this thread and with Bannkos help everyone makes this sound so easy so id love to give it a go.

Hopefully this thread is still being monitored by Bannko so if so and I understand you are probably frustrated with the same question would it be possible to PM me the instructions ,any help is greatly and really appreciated  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club