Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

Hi @Bannko,

I have just got a kuga 65 plate with sync 2 fitted I thought  it  had sat nav but shock it  has not could you please forward instruction how to resolve this many thanks in advance bri

• Like 1

Ditto - @Bankko - if you can PM or email me details of how to get Sat Nav on my Kuga Sync 2.0 then that would be fantastic. I have an SD slot , the car has navigation ability as it knows my location and I am on software version 3.08.15128

thanks in advance of your help as the go to Sync 2 expert! 

• Like 1

hi @Bannko

just purchased a kuga shows compass and has sd card slot and information in top right can you send me info on what I need to purchase and do 

many thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, I've a Focus Zetec 2016 with Sync 2 but NOT with Nav. Can You PM the instructions on how I may add Nav to my Sync 2 unit please??

• Like 1

Hello @Bannko

I'm interested in upgrading the Sync 2 touchscreen in my 2016 Kuga to include SatNav - can you advise? I’d be hugely grateful if you could pm on the instructions 

cheers - Mike

• Like 1

Hi 

Looking for help with upgrading my 66 plate Kuga with Sat Nav any advise welcome

• Like 1

Hello @Bannko

I'm interested in upgrading the Sync 2 touchscreen in my 2016 Kuga to include SatNav.

I’d be very grateful if you could pm on the instructions.

Thanks 

Ash

• Like 1

Hello @Bannko

I'm interested in upgrading the Sync 2 touchscreen in my 2015 Mondeo 1.5 EcoBoost to include SatNav - can you please advise? I’d be hugely grateful if you could pm on the instructions, thanks in advance.

Al

• Like 1

My oppo has just bought a 2015 Focus Titanium without nav, can you p/m me the info as well so I can sort it out for him please?

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Bannko

I'm new to the forum also and if you don't mind could you also send me details on how to upgrade my sync 2 for navigation please? Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

I’m looking to share in your expertise on upgrading to navigation on sync 2, if your still willing I’d be very grateful.

cheers Stephen

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,

I found your SYNC 2 nav upgrade thread through the internet when looking for info to upgrade a recently acquired 2015 Focus Titanium sync 2 to full sat nav functionality and see you have helped many people over the last couple of years.

Would you be able to PM me your instruction guide for the upgrade together with details of any other items required?

I already have a version 4.1 Ford SD card from the Ford dealer who supplied the car, but we obviously need to follow your upgrade instructions to get the system working. Presumabley I will only need to get an ELM327 cable and a licence?

Thanks very much in advance for your assistance.

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,

I have found your Sync 2 sat nav upgrade thread could you help me with this please have a 2015 cmax and 2015 kuga. Many thanks.

• Like 1

@Bannko

absolute gentleman

A Big Thank you

Helped me from start to finish sending over a simple step by step instructions on how to install Nav. Even organising the license.

Always swift to respond when asking for advice.

Thanks Bannko

Brian☺️

• Like 3

Hi @Bannko

Just purchased a 2015 Focus Titanium which is supposed to have the Nav version of Sync2. (Information in top RH corner of screen, compass showing, and "where am I" function available). So far no luck getting the supplier to sort it, so Ford will be trying in a couple of weeks. If that doesn't work, I'd like to try the DIY method. I have an F8 Nav card ready and waiting!

Could you please send me the instructions on how to install Nav on sync 2 system.?

Cheers.

• Like 2

Hi there, new to the forum & topic, I am going to look at a 2016 Kuga and have now realised it doesnt have the Nav within the Sync 2 after reading the thread here. I understand it can be updated, so may consider the purchase is this is straightforward. Not totally IT clueless but would like some advice from @Bannko on my options for such an upgrade. Please PM when you can, thanks.

The screen in the car I am interested in is showing the compass in the top right and INFORMATION above this.

Thanks in advance, seems like some super advice and support on offer here. Cheers

@Area 51 will PM you the instructions. Does the seller wrote in the description of the car that it has sat nav? If yes, then explain him that it has no nav and you can also try to lower the price of the car a ilttle bit 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Super thanks for the fast reply here @Bannko 👍

I had thought about mentioning the lack of SATNAV for a price reduction, its a local car for sale to me, so will read the thread. Thanks so much. Look forward too the PM. Thanks again. Rgds

• Like 1

Help have a focus 2016 ecboost  information were nav should be waiting for a sd card from ford what do I need to do sync2 8 inch screen ect

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, Bannko said:

@Area 51 will PM you the instructions. Does the seller wrote in the description of the car that it has sat nav? If yes, then explain him that it has no nav and you can also try to lower the price of the car a ilttle bit 🙂

Can you help 

On 5/25/2017 at 7:11 AM, Bannko said:

Of course there is way...and you do not have to send it anywhere and just simply activate it by your self. Will PM you with the instructions.

Hi, Please could you send me information on how to add Sat Nav to my 2014 Kuga sync 2 please. Just found this forum. Thanks for any information you can provide.

• Like 1

Hi All,

I am another Ford owner who has stumbled across this thread marvelling at the possibility of enabling sat

nav capability on my sync 2 system. Bannko I would be very grateful if you could tell how it is done.

Many Thanks.

• Like 1

Looks like I’ve joined the queue with no Sat Nav. Are you able to assist Bannko or are you fed up with the requests???? Any help would be appreciated in activating the system in my 66 plate Kuga with the Sync 2 touch screen.

• Like 1

Sorry to be a pain @Bannko could you please send me the instructions ? just bought myself a focus and this is one of my bug bears of the car. Sadly needs must with having to buy it.

regards,

Mark.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club