Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

Hi @Bannko,

Surprised you are not at God status on this forum yet!

Could you add me to the list of people asking for instructions on adding the satnav to the Sync2 on my Focus TitX?

Many thanks,

Mike

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Bannko, I just joined the forum just so that I could message you!  Please could you message me the instructions on how to add satnav to Sync2?  Thanks very much in advance!

Hi @Bannko I have just bought a 66 plate kuga titanium 4x4 with no sat nav could you please send me how to get the sat nav onto my car thanks 

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

having read this thread from front to back may i say its great to see someone that is of such great help to all.

Please could i also be blessed with the info you hold on how to add sat nav to my sync 2.

Many thanks

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

i just recently purchase a 161 galaxy and have exhausted all avenues in trying to add the navigation. I discovered this post and you seem like the man I have been searching for. 

I would be very greatful if you could pm so I could rack your brain to try and solve the prob and add the sat nav.

cheers

cormac

Hi @Bannko

Yep it's the 8" screen and has the compass on the top right quadrant, 👍😁

cheers

cormac

• Like 1

Hi Bannko

I have just bought an st3 thinking it had nav but this I not the case. So please could I get all the instructions on how to install this please.

Many Thanks

Mark

• Like 1

Hello folks,

just picked up my 2016 Ford Focus Eco (my third focus over the years)

i am now getting to know the car and am hoping y'all can help with assisting me with getting the sat nav function, i am pretty sure i have Sync2 but could be sync 3

shouting out to Bannko the wise who is all things Focus........and hoping for a how to guide

Regards

@Alano24 if your screen is devided into 4 regions and in the top right corner is a compass then it is sync2. When the screen is light blue not devided into 4 regions then it is sync3. If you put it into google you should then def. know the difference or if you want just pm me the photo from your car for confirmation 😉

But if the car was built before Okt. 2016 then it is on 99,9% sync2. 

A big thank you to bannko for all the advise and help getting my sync sat nav installed and up and running.made it easy and quick to install thanks again.👍

• Like 1

@Bannko, I like a zillion others wish to get your Nav info.  I may be out of luck though.  I have  2013 Escape SEL (aka Kuga)

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko, another person requesting some wisdom here please. I've got a 66 plate kuga titanium with sync 2 and no sat nav. Just the compass and information in the top right corner. Could you please send me the instructions? Many thanks :)

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

I've just purchased a Ford Focus Titanium 16 plate running version Sync2 3.08, and looking to activate Sat Nav. 

Can you send me the instructions needed please. 

Thanks,

Michael

• Like 1

@Bannko hi

Are you still able to send out the instructions for the sat nav, if so that would be great. (sync 2)

Many thanks

Matt

• Like 1

Hi. 

I picked up my 2015 Titanium X yesterday only to find it does t actually have sat nav in the sync 2 unit. 

After some searching online I’ve been directed here and see a few people have been able to sort this. 

@Bannko are you able to point me in the right direction here??

any help would be awesome, thanks Matt

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko,

This sounds amazing. I’ve got a 2016 kuga with touchscreen but no sat nav just a compass.

I would be so grateful if you could send me instructions too? Hope you can help.

Many thanks,

Carl

• Like 1

A massive thank you to @Bannko who provided the information and I can confirm it completely works!  I am a complete novice with no experience of this sort of thing at all. @Bannko provided extremely clear instructions and I was able to follow them and get the system up and running.  Just a little bit of patience and the task was complete!

Thank you so much.

Carl.

• Like 2

Hi @Bannko - after nine pages of requests for help I'm so pleased to see you're still helping people with this.

Just taken ownership of a 16 Kuga Tit Sport with Sync 2 but no Sat Nav. If you're able to PM over the instructions for how to enable this, it would be massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko,

Just about to pick up our new (to us) 2016 Kuga Tit X, again like many others here all the bits but not sat nav. I know you're probably tired of hearing the requests for info on how to unleash nav on the Sync2 units, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dash view on the car:

image.png.0635d99b14c052f63c11ed36b7412259.png

Thanks in advance,

Karl

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club