Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

Hi @BannkoI'd appreciate the info on the SatNav as well please, if possible.

I have actually managed to enable the sat-nav, but it won't read any SD cards (I've tried 2). It also doesn't show in the system information, that the sat-nav app is installed, although I'm not even sure if it does that any longer! Sync-2 version is 4.32.14073_PRODUCT

Any help appreciated!

Hi [mention=69793]Bannko[/mention]I'd appreciate the info on the SatNav as well please, if possible.
I have actually managed to enable the sat-nav, but it won't read any SD cards (I've tried 2). It also doesn't show in the system information, that the sat-nav app is installed, although I'm not even sure if it does that any longer! Sync-2 version is 4.32.14073_PRODUCT
Any help appreciated!
You need to upgrade the sync version to at least 3.08 for it to work properly.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/79328-update-sync-2-the-easy-way/?page=5

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

Yep, your version is old. You need to update to 3.08nor 3.10 version and then master reset

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

Got a 2015 facelift Focus ST that I want to activate the navigation into

could I also please get the information

thank you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

You need to upgrade the sync version to at least 3.08 for it to work properly.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/79328-update-sync-2-the-easy-way/?page=5

15 hours ago, Bannko said:

Yep, your version is old. You need to update to 3.08nor 3.10 version and then master reset

I would have thought version 4.32 would be a newer version than 3.08 or 3.10? I'll give that a go though! Cheers!

With the updates it's more about the numbers following the version number.
4.32 is version 14073.
3.08 is version 15128.
3.10 is version 16180.
You could apply version 3.10 as well but really need to do 3.08 first to ensure that all files are updated correctly.

@Bannko 😂

@Stoney871 👍

Thanks guys! Can either of you confirm the 3.08 download link for me please? I'll give it a go today and let you know the results!

@Bannko & @Stoney871 THANK YOU! Installed 3.08 and nav is now recognising the SD card. ☺️

It stuck on "Installing application 3 of 16" for ages, and I was getting a bit concerned tbh, but it eventually got going again, and all is now good!

Thanks again!

• Like 2

Yeah, part 3 does take forever.
Glad you're sorted out.

Just checked, 3.08 on our Kuga. @Bannko are you able to assist please with getting Nav enabled on this one?

Cheers,

Karl

• Like 1

Anyone who is hesitant about doing this, I can recommend it (I know that isn't worth much from a guy with few posts on this forum).

@Bannko was incredibly helpful and gave clear instructions. Sat Nav now enabled in my Kuga. Massive thanks!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I have sync 2 in my Kuga and would love to have the sat having upgrade if you would be so kind

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

Would you mind sharing the Sat Nav info please mate? I can’t belive i’ve come across this fantastic forum/thread. Just purchased a 2016 Kuga with Sync2 - would love to be able to add sat nav to the system. Thanks a mil . 

Stevie 

• Like 1

Hi, new Ford owner here. Just bought a 2016 Focus Titanium today.

I have a Sync 2 with the 8" touchscreen and the compass in the top right corner. Software version 3.08. @Bannko, could you PM me the instructions for enabling the sat nav, please?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am also looking for the instructions to get the Nav update on my Sync 2 if the info is still available? 

Much appreciated 

• Like 1

Also looking to enable SatNav in my Sync 2 (3.08) Focus - have sent you a PM, @Bannko!

• Like 1

@Bannko im in the process of buying a kuga 65 plate tit x would you be able to send over the instructions to me to activate the sat nav feature? 

Much appriciated!

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

I recently bought a 2016 Kuga Titanium and find it doesn't have sat Nav although it does have the touchscreen. Would you please provide me with details on how to upgrade and enable the sat Nav?

Thanks very much

• Like 1