Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sat nav installation

LazyHazy

Hi @Bannko

Keep up the great work. 

You must be sick of requests at this stage. Could you PM me the details too if it’s not too much bother please

Thanks 

Liam

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko 

Would really appreciate the info for sat nav activation on my Sync 2 also if you could oblige.

Much appreciated 👍🏻

• Like 1

Hi Bannko, 

Would be really greatful if you could send me the details for activating sat nav on my sync 2, Kuga Titanium x 2016

Many thanks Steve. 

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

recently purchased a ford kuga 65 plate with sync 2 fitted and would like to replace my compass with sat nav. Could you pm me the information required to do this if possible 

much appreciated 

Adam

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko ,

Please can you send me the the info to add satnav to my sync 2. Many thanks in advance. 

Kind regards, 

Matt

Cannot thank @Bannko enough for his help. Clear instructions and assistance - really happy now I have integrated Sat Nav!

• Like 2

Hi @Bannko,

I'm new to the forum and looking for some help with my 2015 Kuga Titanium X sport. It shows the information option instead of the SatNav option. Are you able to PM me with the required instructions please? Thanks very much in advance.

Lairdcake58

• Like 1

How do you fit a reversing camera to the sync2 system ?

You buy a aftermarket camera & activate it with forscan . I have done it in the last month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi Guys,

Picked up my 66plate Kuga on monday and im looking for some help with adding the sat nav, been reading the thread and it looks like this is the place to start...

Any info is greatly apreciated. Many thanks in advance

• Like 1

Hi Bannko,  Would be really greatful if you could send me the details for activating sat nav on my sync 2, Kuga Titanium 2016

Many thanks 

Detan

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

I'm process of buying 16 plate Kuga Titanium but but miffed that sync 2 seems totally pointless without satnav. 

Any chance you're still sending out your guide so I can get it up and running once I have the keys?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko

Not sure if this thread is still going but if you could PM the details of how to do this that would be great

Thanks

• Like 1

@RichDob , of course Rich 😉 PM'd you you the info.

Hi @Bannko I too would love details to add a sat nav and a step by step guide if possible, I've read your post about reversing sensors too, am I also right in thinking if all the wires are there I could add footwell lights or ambient lights whatever they're called?

I'll pm you my details 

Many thanks 

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko I just purchased a 2015 Focus Titanium X didn,t realise it would not have Sat Nav as our 65 Plate Kuga titanium X sport does have it. Please could you send me the guide to enabling Sat Nav

Many Thanks

Shaun

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko is there any chance you could sende the info about changing compass to sat nav ? I have a ford focus with sync 2 and would love the help.  

Very much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Hi bannko could I get instructions on getting sat nav on sync 2 on a kuga titanium 65 plate. Much appreciated pal.

Scott 😊

• Like 1

Hi @Bannko if you get a few mins please could you pm me how to add satnav to my sync2 Kuga titanium

many thanks

sarah :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bannko

Please please could you help me activate my sat nav. Kuga 2015 titanium. 

I would be very grateful 

Hi Bangkok, I now it’s a big ask, but could you also pm the details so I can activate my sat nav, just brought a 65 plate on Friday, & guess what no sat nav, Hope you can help,Regards brian

Sorry predictive text, Bannko 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club