Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Style 57-Plate

Georgia0206

Hiya,

Looking to possibly by a fiesta style 57-plate. The ones I've seen photos of on eBay etc seem to have the top half of the dash blue... Is it actually blue or is it just the lighting? Really don't like the half and half look

TIA

Georgia :)

They come with blue and red dashboards. Most are blue

Thanks for that, that's annoying! Saw one for a really good price but just don't like the contrast of colour!

Thanks for that, that's annoying! Saw one for a really good price but just don't like the contrast of colour!

Vinyl wrap, plastidip or flock it

Or go for the prefacelift

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Definitely need a wrap or something then, not a fan of the other shape :') God I'm too fussy for my own good!

Thank you :)

Totally agree. God knows what ford designers were thinking when they came up with those colour combos. The blue looks like denims from littlewoods and the red like David Dickinsons face. Awful

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Totally agree. God knows what ford designers were thinking when they came up with those colour combos. The blue looks like denims from littlewoods and the red like David Dickinsons face. Awful

It's a shame as the rest of the car is a huge improvement over the prefacelift

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 1

Yeh. Luckily my 6.5 ZS came with the grey/black dash.

Interestingly what are the differences pre and post facelift other than the lights

Yeh. Luckily my 6.5 ZS came with the grey/black dash.

Interestingly what are the differences pre and post facelift other than the lights

Most of them have Painted door handles, painted bump strips,

Different dashboard, different seats, different wing mirrors, different instrument cluster

• Like 1

Mines is facelift but first buyer was a right miser and didn't order colour coded wing mirrors, or handles. Not even sure wing mirros are heated lol. Does have parking sensors though

• Like 1

Well that car was no good, dead battery, bald tyres and silver :') shame I'm still expensive to insure other wise I would have had the zetec S

Costs me 2200 for a 1.4 Flame with mods

Don't want to have to break into my savings! £1063 for me :) £500 more than I paid for my insurance this time round

Man alive I forgot about the costs of Insurance. I'm about £200 for my ZS tdci. The joys of being 36

Most I've paid was £900 for my Audi s3

• Like 1

What I would do to be 6 years older just so it goes down a bit!

• Like 2

This was my first car the Fiesta Style Summer :p mine had a grey dashboard though

DSC00062_zpsurgq2kwy.jpg

DSC00061_zps0dlko5ii.jpg

Loved the car to bits to be fair, 17 year old me thought it'd be a good idea to put a mahoosive exhaust on it as well :lol: . It was ridiculously loud.

DSC00475_zpstmq4tar2.jpg

It's life didn't end well though :(

Image005_zpsrle2acms.jpg

DSC00062_zpsurgq2kwy.jpg

DSC00061_zps0dlko5ii.jpg

Loved the car to bits to be fair, 17 year old me thought it'd be a good idea to put a mahoosive exhaust on it as well [emoji38] . It was ridiculously loud.

DSC00475_zpstmq4tar2.jpg

It's life didn't end well though :(

Image005_zpsrle2acms.jpg

My first fiesta ended in an interesting fashion.. I drove for over a mile with the front nearside strut mount ripped away from the chassis, the boot hanging open, smashed headlights (still worked)

Still.. I beat the corsa

Or go for the prefacelift

Don't the prefacelift mk7s also have this though?

My sil used to have a 58 plate zetec in hot magenta, the interior was also two tone - it was hideous imo tbh

Don't the prefacelift mk7s also have this though?

My sil used to have a 58 plate zetec in hot magenta, the interior was also two tone - it was hideous imo tbh

The prefacelift mk6 doesn't

I couldn't tell you about the mk7 as I don't own one

Hot megenta fiesta individual did gain the red maroon dash on mk 7 yes

Your guys insurance seems decent. I've paid £1,076 for insurance with tracker on my 1.4L Fiesta Freedom; looking to build up my no claims bonus with the Fiesta before getting my next car though.

Haha! Poor little car, at least you beat the corsa! Well I've finally decided on my second car :D 1.4 Zetec Climate... Actually in love with it! Can't wait to get it!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club