Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aux Problem Fiesta Zetec S Tdci

Patrico777

Hello

Recently I noticed problem with my aux whenever its pluged it and playing music fron my phone it always goes down the volume always when I change gear its very funny gearbox is like disturbing the playing

Also one more question what is that sound near left fog light kind of little motor running or something?

The problem with Aux could be a bad earth somewhere in the system

By left foglight do you mean offside or nearside? If offside, then that's where your alternator, waterpump, PAS pump, crankshaft pulley & timing belt is.

I had the pleasure of removing it all to change my timing belt a few weeks ago. the joys

So what you recon it could be?

Its on left passager side by fog light

The noice is like zzzzzzxxzzzz like eletrics or domething

And it cannot be timing belt as only have 37k on clock

I didn't say it was your timing belt :)

But its due next year just so you're aware :)

Its possible you have a bad earth somewhere

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Only thing that can make a noise around that area is a faulty n/s headlamp adjustment motor

Only thing that can make a noise around that area is a faulty n/s headlamp adjustment motor

Which also has the possibility of sending a buzz through the electronics doesnt it?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Its a mechanical buzz from the motor mechanism as such, the buzz you get from electrics is when you grab the ht leads with engine running. Lol. Thats a buzz and a half. Ha ha

Its a mechanical buzz from the motor mechanism as such, the buzz you get from electrics is when you grab the ht leads with engine running. Lol. Thats a buzz and a half. Ha ha

But surely if the faulty motor is drawing an ever changing amount of current it could create a buzz for the headunit? After all, an aux cable is unbalanced so it won't take much to create a buzz

Past my electrical knowledge in afraid. No idea. Lol

I will try to take off the gearknob and see the cable its maybe interacting with gearbox as i am changing gears

And I will go tk ford dealer ask about the head lamp noise

The noise from fog light or headlamp buzzig noise when i switch off or on the lights its still there

Try adjust the height of the Headlights using the switch inside

• Like 1

Did they move?

• Like 1

Put the lights on and park facing a wall or flat object. Try to move them.

If neither of them move they're either both dead or its a fuse.

If one moves and the noisy one doesn't then that's your problem

• Like 1

and switch the engine off, ign on, headlights on, and listen for noise, then unplug the n/s headlamp connector, and listen if the noise goes,

• Like 1

Nope its moving just trying it now

Ok just been outside now it does move But the right side it more noisy and the other left side its quite and the left one its the one that the noise it coming from when engine on

I will try do it tomorrow where is the headlamp connector

Headlight connector is a square plug with rounded edges on the rear of the headlight. Headlights come out by removing the grill & taking out 3 screws

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club