Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Can't Believe It Was A Ford

Hyrule

Just proves that you can't judge a driver by his/her car... Same as a sinner can go to Church every Sunday, a bad driver can drive a Ford... Worrying - I know!

• Like 1

how did it get like that

odd

and its not even april the 1st yet

The only plausible explanation must be is that the driver used to own & drive a Poxhall & was simply reverting to normal usage . . . . . :)

• Like 2

how did it get like that

odd

and its not even april the 1st yet

Back in the early 1990's, on A38/M42 slip road, at around 1am in the morning, I encountered a Cavalier on it's roof, in lane 1. No sign of any occupants no sign of any driver either.

I called West Midlands Police, to report it, it was a bit of hazard! The officer who attended, reckoned the cavalier had entered the slip road too fast, lost control, hit the armco and flipped it over. The driver was also probably over the limit or was some kind of criminal, who promptly left the scene, as criminals tend to do.

But that was in a residential street with no armco, possibly went airborne with the collision from the other car mentioned

• Like 1

It reminds me of a turtle that mario has turned upside down before he kicks it out of the way,

It would make a great ice puck lol

• Like 2