Do Not Sell My Personal Information

59 Year Old Has Her Fiesta Red Edition, Black Roof, Bj15 Fxs Highjacked

JohnPaul

Police are appealing for information after a car-jacking in Birmingham in which logs were used to stop a vehicle.

A 59-year-old woman was driving along Packington Avenue in Shard End at 7am on Sunday when she spotted two logs in the middle of the road.

She swerved to avoid them and as she pulled up and got out of her car, a man jumped into the driver's seat and moved off.

The woman tried to hang on to the car but the man continued to accelerate, dragging her along for a short distance.

She suffered cuts and bruises to her face and was taken to hospital for treatment. She has since been released.

Police are asking anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen someone carrying logs to get in touch.

Officers believe they were taken from a nearby children's play area.

Detective Constable Ben Allen said: "This was an unusual set of circumstances where a diversion was created in the road in order to get the driver to stop.

"It appears there was just one attacker who was a man wearing a scarf over his face.

"It was a really vicious attack and the woman has been left extremely upset and distressed by what happened."

The stolen car was a Ford Fiesta Red Edition with a black roof and the registration plate BJ15 FXS.

My son (21) warned me flour was being used in weston, and never to stop not least leave the motor running. ..

• Like 2

My son (21) warned me flour was being used in weston, and never to stop not least leave the motor running. ..

As in they're throwing flour on windscreens?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Yeh, wipers and screenwash will only make it worse so you'll need to get out and physically clear it

Ouch.. so if you jump out and turn the engine off, chances are they'll be waiting for you anyway..

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Exactly he advised if I need to stop (he lives in a weston) to do it a few miles down the road or better still outside the cop shop

• Like 2

Common techniques involve throwing of eggs, flour, mud, leaving boxes by the side of the road with the likes of a fake cats tail, or a child seat turned around with a doll in them.

The advice is to pass on, do not use windscreen wipers or spray and do call the police asap.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club