Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drl Wiring

kpg

I need advise. Wiring in DRLs as per the Nolden instructions says I have to plug into fuse slot 42. I have no fuse present there and only one terminal I believe. Will plugging the piggyback into one terminal still work? If I have no fuse in position 42 as the car sits, what one do I need to add for the DRLs?

So confused.

Sent from the pub with a pint in the other hand.

You should be able to use any fuse which comes on with ignition, send us a link (or picture of the cables with your lights) and I'll be able to help.

You should be able to use any fuse which comes on with ignition, send us a link (or picture of the cables with your lights) and I'll be able to help.

post-41109-145233879258_thumb.jpg

This is the wires for the drls. I know

Red = battery

Black = ground

Yellow = ACC

white = headlight power

I just don't know which fuse to connect to. The instructions say no.42 but I have no fuse present there and there's only one terminal in the slot 42. Can I still use it or do I need to find another fuse slot?

Right so I'm assuming you're talking about the passenger compartment fuse box rather than the engine compartment? I have a mk2.5 so used this website to find what fuses you have http://www.autogenius.info/en/ford-focus-mk3-2011-box-fuse-diagram/

Try using fuse number 29 in your engine compartment or 27 in the passenger compartment for the yellow wire.

Fuse 7 or 8 in the passenger compartment for the white cable, don't think you'll find one in the engine fuse box.

Please close topic.

Thanks for all the help.

I got them sorted:

post-41109-145235772637_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club