Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Paint Work

able

Hi just purchased a new Fiesta Titanium in candy red if Iam in the wrong posting please advise.

My question is over the ford paint warranty can I apply some sort of protection for the wet winter we are experiencing or would ford not allow any sort of polish ect .

If it's o/k to apply a polish of some sort that will not effect the warranty , out of the many products available has anybody got any advise .

When you get your new car nice and shiny what do ford use on the pre Dellivery.

Thanks graeme

Polish is abrasive and is used to remove Imperfections. You don't apply it, you work it.

You want a wax or sealant. Ford won't ever be able to tell you've waxed it. If they start being funny, remove It with some panel wipe and you're okay!

I'd recommend you either try;

Yorkshire detailing Reversal

Inspired Automotive Finalise

Or Kleen freaks Liquid wax!

All of the above will provide amazing protection & Gloss.

Id suggest purchasing Kleen freaks glass cleaner & sealant. You just spray on & wipe off your exterior glass. Then when it rains, the water just beads off. No need for wipers when going over 30mph!!!

Take a look on my website and if there's any questions, feel free to inbox me directly. I'm happy to take phone calls etc too

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club