Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car Spotting

Cookey09
聽Share

Hi guys, don't know if this has been done before, but saw a fantastic looking car earlier...

Wanted to share it, but couldn't find a post that was appropriate, so....

Here we go, this is a place to share any snaps of cars that we rarely see or is something out of the ordinary...

Lamborghini murcielago - I apologise for the picture, we was driving when the missus took the snap...

But you get the idea... Reg number y222 mphpost-62772-0-39387500-1452519744_thumb.j

there is a was it you section in the main forum search :)

Is that not ford spotting?

good point most members just show cars they have seen :)

• Like 1

Fair enough, we'll see how it goes 馃構

I don't think I'd trust National Tyres with that car! :o

• Like 2

the wife spotted a grey st in a car park in burton . she says its like yours .my reply is it is . well she is blonde

Continuing with the Lambo theme...

post-53371-0-25073800-1452537845_thumb.p

Taken back in November in Cyprus. Nice car, shame they forgot to paint it though! :P

If I loiter down the bottom of my drive, I might get a photo of the R8 that goes by at least twice a day.

I think it's owned/driven by the police couple who live on the 90掳 bend, some 200 metre up the road.

• Like 1

Yeah there are a few Astons and Rollers that I see regularly around here. Round my dad's there is a nice Huracan that I see quite often now!

• Like 1

Went to the British Superbikes at Silverstone a few months ago and saw these beauties.. 20151004_122636_zpsycbdrohv.jpg

20151004_125904_zpsjrg56nq5.jpg

Then saw this at the local starbucks in Shrewsbury

20150912_143343_zpsu7vqwmxj.jpg

• Like 1

Does this count? I know its my thread... but, still... in scarborough a couple of years ago :)

post-62772-145254462991_thumb.jpg

The picture of the Lancia doesn't do it justice, it was an absolute beauty, intergralle 16v as well. Not even a swirl mark lol. As for the Ferrari, well it's a 458 what more is there to say, he started it and my god. Love at first hearing lol

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

My son on his recent trip to San Francisco

578114db9a3fc_ImageUploadedByFordOC14680578114ea7d405_ImageUploadedByFordOC14680578114fa7851d_ImageUploadedByFordOC14680

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 1

Brilliant that Phil! Bet he loved it! That's the dream, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge in a red convertible mustang...聽

Id have liked a deep impact blue mustang instead though! (Which they don't do for the mustang anymore)聽

future classic right there... Deep impact blue 5.0 V8..

So jealous of your son right now.

That Mustang is my aim when I qualify. Just another 2.5 years to go.....

• Like 1

him and his girlfriend were on their way to a vineyard tour courtesy of her employer free meal cooked by a Michelin star chef and wine tasting and including a 拢200 bottle a free 拢85 bottle of red to bring home

Not a bit jealous

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club