Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible Change Of Car

JoeZS19

Well next month I'm popping into my local dealers to see how much it will be to change my st, after having it for 9months on the privilege scheme.

If it costs a lot more a month or a bigger deposit I probably won't bother.

If I do swap it im unsure whether to have another spirit blue st, Or change for a panther black or red one?

Or do I do a crazy thing and get the Zetec s with the 140 engine? :/

Any advice guys!?

go mad and get a rs

Don't fancy the cost or the attention it would get to be fair aha

Surely you'd have to be on drugs to go from an ST to a ZS? Why'd you wanna change anyway? Genuinely interested- if you've had 9 months with the ST and you wanna change, is there something you dislike about it?

• Like 1

I've been researching the costs of a RS and they are surprisingly affordable. Finance for me is slightly less than I pay for the ST if I go options and insurance is remarkably £60 a year less

I'm off to see my tame salesman on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

I've been researching the costs of a RS and they are surprisingly affordable. Finance for me is slightly less than I pay for the ST if I go options and insurance is remarkably £60 a year less

I'm off to see my tame salesman on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Do it.

;-)

Surely you'd have to be on drugs to go from an ST to a ZS? Why'd you wanna change anyway? Genuinely interested- if you've had 9 months with the ST and you wanna change, is there something you dislike about it?

Yeah I do think I'd miss the St to be honest.. Nope I love the St, only looking to change due to being on the privilege scheme so can swap it after 9 months, nothing wrong with the car

• Like 1

Privilege scheme? Change car? No extra cost or what? Ive heard of this scheme, but not really read into it.

It's a scheme for people employed within the Ford group (including current and past subsidiaries, quite how long for on past subs I don't know).

Gives you massive discounts off new Fords, new vouchers can be issued every 9 months.

• Like 1

Must be why the car park of the Solihull JLR plant was full of new Ford's then....

Mmmh I'm in the wrong line of work, anyone know if Ford needs a QS

• Like 1

We went from an ST to a Zetec S 140 and haven't been left particularly shortchanged!

Yes, we do still miss the ST, but given the opportunity to change (and potentially change back to another ST) we had just to try and see what the hype was all about with the 1.0-litre. The money we saved went into the options list and we ended up with a pretty posh warm hatch.

Dont know if this'll help!
http://firstworldmotoring.com/2016/01/14/ford-fiesta-zetec-s-1-0-ecoboost-140-vs-fiesta-st/

Privilege scheme? Change car? No extra cost or what? Ive heard of this scheme, but not really read into it.

Yeah like answered bellow it's a scheme that entitles people to discounts off fords through work (jaguar used to be owned by for but still get the discount) .. Sometimes there's an extra cost..basically ive got the car for two years but can change it after nine months

• Like 1

We went from an ST to a Zetec S 140 and haven't been left particularly shortchanged!

Yes, we do still miss the ST, but given the opportunity to change (and potentially change back to another ST) we had just to try and see what the hype was all about with the 1.0-litre. The money we saved went into the options list and we ended up with a pretty posh warm hatch.

Dont know if this'll help!

http://firstworldmotoring.com/2016/01/14/ford-fiesta-zetec-s-1-0-ecoboost-140-vs-fiesta-st/

I've had the 125 Zs which was fun but nothing compared to my St. Only reason I thought of going back to a zs was more colour options and less worry of it getting stolen. Although touch wood my area is pretty good for car safety.

Didn't know how much more grunt the 140 had/felt compared to the 125 version?

Do think I'll miss the seats, noise and that right pedal of the St if I changed though

Mmmh I'm in the wrong line of work, anyone know if Ford needs a QS

I'm with stephan on this... Any ford dealers looking for a football/sports coach/physio? Hahaha😂

• Like 1

Once you go ST.....

I don't think I could go back....

Lol.

• Like 1

Once you go ST.....

I don't think I could go back....

Lol.

I was thinking that aha

I've had the 125 Zs which was fun but nothing compared to my St. Only reason I thought of going back to a zs was more colour options and less worry of it getting stolen. Although touch wood my area is pretty good for car safety.

Didn't know how much more grunt the 140 had/felt compared to the 125 version?

Do think I'll miss the seats, noise and that right pedal of the St if I changed though

Yeah definitely, I do miss those things too but not as greatly as I feared!

Mind you, we have a Focus ST arriving so we may appreciate those things again :lol: