Do Not Sell My Personal Information

looking at getting a 2004 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec

zeetech_andy

Hi, I am a Newbie to this site, I am looking at a 2004 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec which I have found (trade) and it looks great.

Is this a good Fiesta model to get? I currently have a 1998 Fiesta 1.3 Encore which has been great but is need of a replacement...

Any feedback would be very usefull, thanks!

Hi, I am a Newbie to this site, I am looking at a 2004 Fiesta 1.4 Zetec which I have found (trade) and it looks great.

Is this a good Fiesta model to get? I currently have a 1998 Fiesta 1.3 Encore which has been great but is need of a replacement...

hi

i have a 53 plate 1.4 ghia and just traded it for a new titanium and had no problems with it at all it had 70,000 miles on the clock and i got top trade in ,

regards paul

the only things that members have had (on this site) is coil packs give trouble (on a few not all)

and the front suspension springs have been known to snap at the bottom (again on a few not all)

apart from that pretty neat cars, I have a 2008 5 door zetec and its a brilliant little car i love it

Well signed on the dotted line and made the purchase I collect the car in a few weeks time...test drive went very well great car so far

Well signed on the dotted line and made the purchase I collect the car in a few weeks time...test drive went very well great car so far

happy motoring

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club