Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would Love Some Opinions :)

DannWright

Hey guys,

So, hopefully by the end of February/ start of March i will be able to afford to afford to either upgrade my fiesta ST or purchase the new RS for which i am so happy and grateful about. The only issue is i cannot decide what i want to do :'). I absolutely love my fiesta to pieces and have a real connection with it but i have also dreamed of owning and RS model since i was driven around in my uncles RS2000 Mexico.

Would to hear your thoughts on the matter guys :)

Dan

No brainier.

RS. If you do get fed up of it or it's not what you imagined, get rid. Maybe the value of the car could go up? If you decide to get tired of it. Or whatever reason. Plus surely you can afford to buy an st after getting rid of an RS?

Due to a long waiting list/demand/future classic?

• Like 2

No brainier.

RS. If you do get fed up of it or it's not what you imagined, get rid. Maybe the value of the car could go up? If you decide to get tired of it. Or whatever reason. Plus surely you can afford to buy an st after getting rid of an RS?

Due to a long waiting list/demand/future classic?

Yeh they are good points. I imagine the value would go up quite a bit like the Mk2 which is also a plus

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I was you I would buy me one instead OR buy me 2 <3

GO FOR THE RS!!!!!! :smile:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adam Gallagher said:

If I was you I would buy me one instead OR buy me 2 <3

GO FOR THE RS!!!!!! :smile:

Hahahaha everyone is saying that :,) I have a test drive ready as soon as the car makes it to the dealers here but I still am not sure if I would rather just do up my ST a fair amount 

1 minute ago, DannWright said:

Hahahaha everyone is saying that :,) I have a test drive ready as soon as the car makes it to the dealers here but I still am not sure if I would rather just do up my ST a fair amount 

The ST is an amazing car, no one is doubting that however the RS is in a new league it. it.. it... I NEED IT!

Just make sure you get it in Deep Blue so we can match!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9 February 2016 at 11:46 AM, Adam Gallagher said:

The ST is an amazing car, no one is doubting that however the RS is in a new league it. it.. it... I NEED IT!

Just make sure you get it in Deep Blue so we can match!

hahaha good idea :'), however I've decide to stick with the ST and focus on the hardware i love that thing soooo much now i just don't want to get rid of it. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you btw haha, had a lot of deadlines at Uni and just got back from holiday :')

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club