Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk6

zetecshefflass

Hi there my car I have is a Ford Fiesta zetec mk6 on a 53 plate so it has all the old lights in ive just bought the facelift rear lights for the back and ive heard they have to be wierd up. Is this possible to do on own or would I need a machnic to do it thanks any Info would help as I could get my partner to put them in for me. Also if anyone is selling the facelift headlights let me know thanks

Hi there my car I have is a Ford Fiesta zetec mk6 on a 53 plate so it has all the old lights in ive just bought the facelift rear lights for the back and ive heard they have to be wierd up. Is this possible to do on own or would I need a machnic to do it thanks any Info would help as I could get my partner to put them in for me. Also if anyone is selling the facelift headlights let me know thanks

Easy enough to do if you are confident in doing a little wiring yourself. There is a guide on it here - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/38-fiesta-mk-6-65-prefacelift-facelift-brakelight-conversion/

I have fitted facelift front and rear lights. I'll link you to my wiring instructions now. I think I covered it in my guide on fitting projectors and HIDs too :)