Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gutted

Drunknmunky

Only had my fiesta since May and in the past 4 weeks Ive had two accidents! None being my fault, firstly the window cleaner left his ladders unattended and after a gust of wind caught them it sent the ladders across the bonnet of the car, been a pain trying to get it fixed through the insurance etc but finally it got sorted out yesterday and was due to go into the garage on wednesday next week for repair, however after going to 24 hr tesco this morning with only a handful of cars in the car park, a transit van cut through the space next to me while i was loading the car and practically took the side of the car with him then proceeded to drive away to the other side of the car park with me in hot pursuit.

I must be the unluckiest fiesta owner out there, makes me angry because ive looked after it so well since ive had it and now ive got all this to deal with.

Oh my!!!!....You ARE unlucky aren't you mate??

Sheeesh...what sort of damage did the transit do and what was his reaction when you chased him?

Should have called the Filth...not that they would prolly do anything about it!

What a country eh???

ouch, thats very unlucky mate :(

what did the van driver say? i would have phoned the police or grabbed the bat from the boot and beat him with it a few times!! ( i dont actually have a bat in the boot)

ouch, thats very unlucky mate :(

what did the van driver say? i would have phoned the police or grabbed the bat from the boot and beat him with it a few times!! ( i dont actually have a bat in the boot)

That's so awful. No wonder you are gutted - hope you get it all sorted out.

Oh my!!!!....You ARE unlucky aren't you mate??

Sheeesh...what sort of damage did the transit do and what was his reaction when you chased him?

Should have called the Filth...not that they would prolly do anything about it!

What a country eh???

He didnt even know he'd hit it, f**k knows how tho coz his van wouldnt have got through the space at the angle he took it! His boss wasnt amused in the slightest but hopefully the whole lot gets fixed in at once when its in the garage on wednesday.

He didnt even know he'd hit it, f**k knows how tho coz his van wouldnt have got through the space at the angle he took it! His boss wasnt amused in the slightest but hopefully the whole lot gets fixed in at once when its in the garage on wednesday.

Sorry to hear about this!

At least, I suppose, you were there when the d**khead in the van took the side off your car so could run after him - would have been worse if you'd come back to the car to find it a "hit & run" victim.

Sure your car will be fine - bodyshops are pretty good these days. Still a shame though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club