Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Has this forum been updated?

laumk7

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, but has this forum recently been updated? I'm having trouble accessing the mobile site, to post this I've had to use my Google browser :wallbash:

It's just not loading at all, it's taking an age then crashes out as it's taken to long. This is on both subscribed topics and watching forums as is 

I concur.

Mobile site is not showing PM's or any subscribed topics.

It just keeps cycling a load icon and flickering.

i tried resetting the cache but to no avail.

I concur.

Mobile site is not showing PM's or any subscribed topics.

It just keeps cycling a load icon and flickering.

i tried resetting the cache but to no avail.

Not the best so far.

What are you guys using to visit on mobile?

It works fine for me on Firefox for Android.

Foc app, mine still cycling, getting notification on this topic, but then wont load the subscribed section

I'd avoid using the FOC app for the time being.

It probably needs updating to support the new forum software, I'll report it to admin.

Try the new site in your phones mobile browser, it works much better. It also supports notifications if you leave the tab open (if your browser supports it).

I only use my phone app and its not working at all. Its still in the original format as stated above and just keeps trying to load content. Is there a new version coming?

Tapatalk is only available using the Tapatalk app which is free to download from the app store. The FOC official app is out of order. 

As alex says, use the mobile site using your browser, it's not as bad as you think, and I think it's better than Tapatalk

FOC app is working pretty much ok for me except I've evidently subscribed to over 900 threads and there are now only 21 that I've never read.

Think I need to get out more

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Im going to launch my phone in a minute, whats going on with this site? I cant navigate properly at all. Its taken 4 attempts to post this reply as the box kept popping up with insert other media rather than letting me type!

17 hours ago, Philf1 said:

FOC app is working pretty much ok for me except I've evidently subscribed to over 900 threads and there are now only 21 that I've never read.

Think I need to get out more

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

The new site has forgotten our preferences, all those threads we might have commented on but not subscribed to: with the new software have defaulted to subscribe to. And threads we might have subscribed to once, but no longer, have reverted to subscribe to!

Unless Steve's corrected it since yesterday, you have to manually "unfollow" each and every one, you don't want:ohmy:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club