Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

The site

Dales

Is anyone finding the site really slow. Don't mean topics post etc. I mean the site its self. I find it takes a lot longer to go through the site. Having to refresh the page sometimes too if I want to leave a page / post.

Then when I am trying to comment on a post. When I am typing the words in. its as if some of the letters are not getting applied,  for eg, say I am going to type Ford Mondeo, it might end up typing fod Modao or something. key board works fine so not my keyboard, My internet is working fine as any other site I go on all seems normal.

Just wondering if I have to update anything to get it back to normal ?

Seems ok here but when I open a page on a topic It always opens on the last post!

Mine just seems slow. only seems to be this site. Must be something my end then. Thanks for the replies.

Just try the usual quick fix and sink a boot into the pc.

Mines a bit slow, and added trebles and spaces where I wouldn't normally, I mean autocorrelation on its own is bad enough but this is getting silly :p 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club