Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2nd Zetec S

SCREAMR28

Foot well lighting now working, didn't realise (doh) all I had to do was put the bulbs in. So we now a very light blue light emitting from the foot well.

• Like 1

The slow boat from Taiwan has sailed, lets hope there is a tail wind and the DRL's get here a little quicker.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SCREAMR28 said:

Green cotton air filter in the post, fittig monday.

Excellent Choice Sir 👌

And the DRL's have arrived.

First impressions.....

:w00t::yahoo::smile:

• Like 1

they look good fella and please get some pics when on car

• Like 1

Will do. Gotta order the H11 LED's now the DRL's were not supposed to be here until next Thursday.

• Like 1

Cree H11's arrive tomorrow, so it looks like it could an illuminating experience at the weekend.

• Like 1

all ways good when your package turns up early and look forward to seeing pics

• Like 2

I have no idea why these are upside down, they were right when I viewed them before upload, anyhow started fitting today.

Bugs and assorted critters after mass suicide.

20160305_155728.thumb.jpg.9d3bcd458ac94a

And after the cleaning ceremony.

20160305_161542.thumb.jpg.b8d987f30039e7

The passenger side in place needed a little fettling but seems quite snug. 

20160305_163401-1.thumb.jpg.2b7d290e1926

The driver side is fighting me a little but a good double sided tape to hold in place should do and to be honest even with this little snag (which is not a big problem) these are very good for the money.

• Like 1

Just after I rolled the car into the parking space I tried out the CREE H11 fog lights as can be seen in this picture.

20160305_165840.thumb.jpg.3fd6830223e044

I will turn the phone clockwise 180 next time. LOL. Dope.

• Like 1

I have tried everything, can't turn the damn things the right way up. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1

I have tried everything, can't turn the damn things the right way up. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Must be a Corsa in disguise [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

looking good. had to stand on my head to view them tidy lol

• Like 1

Pictures not brilliant going to do them again as it gets dark.

DRL only.

20160306_122434a.thumb.jpg.d32fde2b4740b

Everything but Fogs

20160306_122415a.thumb.jpg.b1b83ff8a693f

With Fogs

20160306_122354a1.thumb.jpg.abfdf0ef2cc6

With a dark cloud.

20160306_122707a.thumb.jpg.6f521839a9d5d

Also can anyone tell me what this block is, it sits under the headlight and there is a smaller one too.

20160306_121941a.thumb.jpg.561a9b70d2068

• Like 1

This bigger one - I don't know and I'm also interested...the smaller one, if it's a 2-pin connector and it's basically joined with the headlight cable, that's a AFS connector if I'm not mistaken - AFS is the adaptive headlight system, which turns the projectors to the way of steering wheel. And yes, you have to have different headlights for it and no, not only headlights, it requires few more bits :)

//Edit: oh, and btw, very nice work with the DRLs :)

• Like 1

I think the smaller one maybe a 2 pin but it has a blanking plug in it, but it is pig tailed off the headlight connection just before the multi plug.

• Like 1

loving the d r l lights great job

• Like 1

Yeah, the 2pin is just before the headlight connector...that is for the AFS system...the bigger one - like I said, I would also like to know :)

• Like 1

I now need to find out what else exists for the AFS. Where's Sherlock when you need him, I think I will start somewhere around the steering column. 

• Like 1

You need to have a specific steering wheel module (with 6pin connector) under the steering wheel - it's visible when you put the bottom cover down - the connector should be white. And also you need to have a control unit, which should be behind the lights switch. 

Oh, and also, you need to have all 10pins present in the headlight connector. If they are not there, I would dare to say that the retrofit is not worth it...

I'm currently thinking about getting them too :D

This is what all estates should be like. My 1st sample of a Zetec S until someone decided I didn't want it and nicked it.

But on a lighter note it was recovered and went to what I believe a good owner who has already lavished much attention on it, and I get to see it again.

20140831_125059a.thumb.jpg.6e894cbf632c9

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:41 PM, SCREAMR28 said:

This is what all estates should be like. My 1st sample of a Zetec S until someone decided I didn't want it and nicked it.

But on a lighter note it was recovered and went to what I believe a good owner who has already lavished much attention on it, and I get to see it again.

20140831_125059a.thumb.jpg.6e894cbf632c9

now thats the type of estate car I would want if I was looking at getting one very nice

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club