Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smoking/Spraying Inside of headlights?

JSMarsden

Hi,

I have seen a few cars (Different models) where they have sprayed  the inside lining of the headlights black/to match the colour of their car. (As seen here 197887d1295933326-diy-isx50-black-headli )

I know on the Lexus you have to put the headlight unit in the oven, to melt the glue and then to pull them apart. Has anybody done this on their Fiesta as I was looking at doing it at the same time as changing my bulbs. Thought a smokey colour would look good on my black car.

As anybody done this/know the process of doing it and could possibly assist?

Alot of people come to me to have the yellow removed from Their headlights, not added! Haha

Thought it was more JDM cars that had coloured lights?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

On 1/30/2016 at 5:55 PM, GingerFlame said:

Alot of people come to me to have the yellow removed from Their headlights, not added! Haha

Thought it was more JDM cars that had coloured lights?

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

I was more looking toward the top light! Not fog! :)

Wanted to de-tango, but then where the silver surround is (on the bottom of the fiesta headlight) to have it smokey like in the image above! :)