Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decisions decisions

WelshAde

I am currently without my driving licence due to long term illness but the date is approaching where i can plead with the docs and neuro geezer to get it back lol.

Now ealier this year i was due it back and had a brand new fiesta on order but suffered a setback and lost the licence again and cancelled the fiesta, since then i have changed my mind on getting the fiesta due to a few reasons,

In the past ive had a tdci focus 05 plate, then the newer shape 2.0 tdci focus and then st focus, so i have a soft spot for the Foci lol

ive been thinking this week if i get my licence back next month there isnt much point in buying a spankin new car and then gettin ill a few months later maybe and losing my car again so im going to ge a used focus and im leaning back to a tdci sport 05 plate maybe, what the going rate on a decent condition one of these now please.?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club