Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paint code issues

hk

Hello all,

A 2007 Fiesta is in need of TLC after having an argument with some wildlife on the dual carriageway 

I'm checking the paint codes, and I'm not liking what I'm seeing:

56ade74f39343_PaintCode.jpg.05671ea45170

If I understand the paint code system correctly, this VIN shows the paint code to be V5.. which would be Jewel Green introduced in 2005.

As the more observant of you may have noticed, the paint around the VIN plate doesn't look particularly green... :mellow:

Leaving that particular issue to one side, any idea what the correct paint code is for this? I've definitely seen other Fiestas this colour so I'm fairly sure it is a standard colour.

Cheers,

hk

Hi Paul, 

Thank you very much- that is exactly what I was after. It is coming up as Amethyst which (after a quick google search) matches the colour of the car. The VIN also matches.

Which now raises a really interesting question... why does that plate show a different paint code? I'd understand it if ETIS was showing something different like colour, registration or VIN but it doesn't.

But many thanks once again :thumbsup:

• Like 1

My car is panther black ,what is the colour code here 

20150620_121658.jpg

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club