Do Not Sell My Personal Information

build date - delivery date

zetec_s ljk

hello i dont know if anyone can help me here but i was just wondering how long it takes for a zetec s to be built and then delivered to the dealership.... if anyone could help would be a huge help :)

I ordered mine 4th April and he arrived 20th June, Picked him up 23rd June.

Mine was built August 17th, delivered to the dealer on August 29th and collected on September 1st.

Don't even get me started on Fiesta delivery dates...

:angry:

Long time no see...

I was sure you'd have yours by now. :(

Don't even get me started on Fiesta delivery dates...

:angry:

i'd tell ford to shove their order where the moon don't shine and buy the absolute s*x on wheels corsa VXR

i'd tell ford to shove their order where the moon don't shine and buy the absolute s*x on wheels corsa VXR

Oh I am more than tempted - don't you worry!

Infact - I've a good mind to do just that. My current C2 VTR has been wonderful the 3 years I've had it from brand new. I just felt like a change of car & unfortunately Citroen don't do any models that I really like the look of so decided on the new Fiesta. Maybe I will keep the C2...or better still - hang on until March next year when the beautiful new Citroen DS3 gets launched in the UK - the car that stole the show at the recent Frankfurt Motor Show last month. At least my local Citroen dealer have always been top notch. Ford take note...

ds3y.jpg

Mine was built August 17th, delivered to the dealer on August 29th and collected on September 1st.

so its like 2 weeks after its built until you actually get to drive it away

i was meana get it the end of september

Well mine was built on the 18 Aug and arrived at the dealers on the 4 Sept and I picked it up on the 5th - I know mine was not a ZS but it is a kitted up Titanium 120 so more or less the same car (although with more toys on it!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club