Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New ST3.

Danny1971

Well impressed with my little ecoboost Zetec, but my situation changed allowing me to go shopping again. Looked around and read up on the hot hatches out there and quite simply there appeared to be nothing in the same league as the ST Fiesta. So - went down to my local dealer and ordered a brand spanking ST3 in Frozen white. Got a very good deal on it as the finance rate is on the floor at the moment - £500 from Ford as I was coming from a Fiesta, another £1000+ deposit allowance from Ford Credit, and a bit of equity means I'm in it quite cheaply.

Took delivery 10 days ago and have to say that I'm very impressed with the car. I'm bedding it in steadily and using the low down grunt rather than revving it like crazy but look forward to driving it all the time, taking only the slightest excuse to go out.

So far - so good ....

That ia BEATIFUL how much is it and how much monthly ????

Well - without going to find the invoice, I put in about £1600 which was equity in my last fiesta, but with all the incentives and bonuses, the deposit was about £3,100 - interest rate is less than 1% through Ford credit on options and my dealer discounted the car for me as I've bought a few off him in the last few years. Anyway - a shade over £190 a month.

14 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

£190 over 60 months ?

24 months - balloon payment at the end. I'd never keep a car for 60 months. Lucky to keep it for 12 so this style of finance suits me.

Welcome to the club. Another ST owner are you planning any mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

11 hours ago, Philf1 said:

Welcome to the club. Another ST owner are you planning any mods?

Cheers

With the ST Fiesta being one of the best, if not the best hot hatches straight out of the box, I'll not be doing anything for a while. As it's a "3" it's got everything I could wish for, and more. I'm not against modding or personalising a car by any stretch, but at the same time, if it ain't broke .... I think I'll most likely do the 215 Mountune upgrade at some point, but I'll let the engine free up a bit first and wait for some sort of offer. I'm not far from their HQ for supply and fit. Everything else for me right now is just spot on.

I got the mountune at ford fair and saved a bit on the cost. You're right to experience it standard for a bit so that you can feel the difference

Nice! I just bought a 15 plate ST-3 in white the style pack, dirty only after 5 days!

Haha get used to cleaning it. My son has the white one and it always looks dirty this time of year

32 minutes ago, Philf1 said:

Haha get used to cleaning it. My son has the white one and it always looks dirty this time of year

Was going to black out my alloys, going through floods/mud in the countryside.. don't think i'll need too anymore..

yep .... mine's a damn sight more dirty now than it was when those pics were taken - that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Well - short lived ownership.

Bottom line -suspension too harsh for me. I work shifts and have a 20 mile commute. At 6.15am when I need to just get to work, the bone shaking ride just isn't for me. Car returned to the dealer and a 3 series BMW ordered.

Cheers fellas - but my affair with the Fiesta was short lived - fun, fast and furious at times - but not something to have a long term relationship with. Not for me anyway.

9 minutes ago, chrisroberson99 said:

That's a shame, what engine will the BMW have?

Happens though doesn't it. I'm in a fortunate position that I don't have to endure something that I don't like. We all love our cars, that's why we belong to a forum - they don't just get us from A to B - we want more from them. That is why a test drive is soooo important. I had one, but not on the type of road that I drive on 90% of the time and not for the duration that I spend on them. 40 mins of shaking and bumping before and after an 11 hr shift and paying for the privelege isn't for me.

Great car for some people and I would recommend it - but only if the ride suits you.

Next motor is a 325d m sport saloon. 3.0l 6 cylinder diesel auto. 61 plate. 47K miles. 1yr BMW approved warranty. £4K less than I paid for the Fezza.

It's the one thing which is stopping me pulling the trigger on an ST and I'm also in a position where the money isn't a huge issue 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club