Do Not Sell My Personal Information

testing water

titanium_s_spec

hi just testing water to see if any 1 in herts essex nth london area would be intereasted in a meet either 1 evening or a sunday afternoon some time names and ideas please.

Seeing as I split my time between the Midlands and Essex visiting the other half, I'd probably come if I'm free and it was at a weekend.

:D

Seeing as I split my time between the Midlands and Essex visiting the other half, I'd probably come if I'm free and it was at a weekend.

:D

ok only trouble is can't think of any where of the m25 where to hold it apart from service areas and thats abit chav me thinks any sugestions please..

In my old Pug meets when i was a Regional Leader, for Essex randomly! we used to hold them at the Airfield pub in Hatfield, not too far off the motorway and a nice venue :)

In my old Pug meets when i was a Regional Leader, for Essex randomly! we used to hold them at the Airfield pub in Hatfield, not too far off the motorway and a nice venue :)

thats the newish 1 with the travel lodge.on the rounabout nth of galeria correct is there any think further over for the essex ppl sort of half way between say where i am and the nearest essex person just to get a happy medium.

• 3 weeks later...

No further interest in this meet? That's a shame.

• 2 months later...
what has every 1 from herts essex area left the sight now they have there cars

Resurecting this tpic - good shout S Spec, we should do this. We'll spec this out ion the chat room and come back here with ideas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be up for this, I am right on the south coast though (Hastings way) but would be happy to meet up.

Should say, only spotted this now, spend most of the time looking around the Fiesta Forum but ventured out into the other areas and had a look around!

• 1 month later...

well come on flicster get this 1 moving now then......... we need a night in the week or once a month........

Id be interested in this if its straight down the motorway. Ive done a few meets in services and theyre not chav atall id say they are a great idea as they are just of main roads etc.

So yeah set a date and ill see whether i can make it :)

• 2 weeks later...

im in chelmsford essex i am up for a meet at weekends only i have to be up for work at 4.30 everyday so weekend is only possible time for really

• 6 months later...

hello guys how about the halfway house on the a127 on the way to southend its a big carpark and good food its where the essex rs owners club have there meets

• 7 months later...

I,d be interested in a meet down this end of the country. I,m in Bognor Regis, West Sussex.

• 2 months later...

if its not too far from me id be up for this!