Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Arch Liner Clips

hk

Hello all,

I'm trying to order the clips used to attach the front wheel arch liners on 2007 Fiesta. The expanded parts diagram I've found online hasn't been much use, I don't have the old clips for comparison and I see several different size clips being sold as suitable :wallbash:

As best as I can tell, there are 6 fixings per liner. 4 of them have circular holes (green) and 2 are slotted (red) so I'm guessing there are 2 different types of clip needed here?

If anyone happens to know the correct clips, I'd be very grateful!

Arch Liner.JPG

• Like 1

i dont know what the name of the clip for the front part (square hole ) that the black plasic under bumper part clups too but the other ones use this one
Fiesta 2013 (+)"GB" 1.0L EcoBoost 120PS/125PS 5 Door RHD

Wheelarch Liner Clips
Part Number:   1738233

I recently bought these from fordpartsuk as local fords are useless to be honest ps here is a pic of ones for ma car 
1738233.jpg.a5a6e6350659760962409e6fceed

• Like 3

Thanks paramanic - I'll take a look there.

I'll update the thread once I've sorted it out in case anyone else struggles in the future

Just to close this one out for anyone else who may come across this thread looking for an answer:

On my vehicle, there were 6 attachment points per side, all the same.

Grommet.jpg.243ef2d62d6a1fd713822038de47

The 'nuts' are very easy to source online (part number seems to be FCP-0114x00010) . The screws are a mystery to locate. I just got some self-tappers from the factors.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...
On 2/2/2016 at 10:54 AM, Paramanic said:

i dont know what the name of the clip for the front part (square hole ) that the black plasic under bumper part clups too but the other ones use this one
Fiesta 2013 (+)"GB" 1.0L EcoBoost 120PS/125PS 5 Door RHD

Wheelarch Liner Clips
Part Number:   1738233

I recently bought these from fordpartsuk as local fords are useless to be honest ps here is a pic of ones for ma car 
1738233.jpg.a5a6e6350659760962409e6fceed

I've a 2013 Fiesta EcoBoost. After having some work done the clips were missing to the near-side wheel arch inner lining (2no. to the rear of the wheel, low down). They gave me clips like these but they fell out after a bout 6 months. I replaced them and they again fell out. It would seem that the 'round' female part is too small for the 'square' hole in the metal body panel (I think at the end of the cill).

Any ideas what I should be using? Surely a square hole should have a square insert at least?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club