Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Anyone have the 2015 Mustang?

Paramanic

Ive seen about 3 different mustangs now on the road :D just wondering if anyone has one and would like to take pics to make me jealous :P 

First time i saw one on uk roads was in my home town of motherwell 
Burgundy in colour 2.3L Ecoboost
second one was a red one on the motorway coming from glasgow 
third time i saw one was a bright yellow GT version in glasgow at the springfield quay :) 

I haven't seen one yet in cardiff but im sure once the show season kicks off then I will be sure t see a few and cant wait

Saw one last week when I picked up my ST, did an illegal U-turn at the lights and sped off into the distance... sounds crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen a few around Harlow Essex now. The dealer had maybe 4 or 5 being prepped when I collected my ST3 Fiesta a couple of weeks ago. They have a Black convertible in the showroom that looks pretty special and a Red V8 demo car parked up out the front all the time.

2 hours ago, Danny1971 said:

Seen a few around Harlow Essex now. The dealer had maybe 4 or 5 being prepped when I collected my ST3 Fiesta a couple of weeks ago. They have a Black convertible in the showroom that looks pretty special and a Red V8 demo car parked up out the front all the time.

Damn,

I've never been to the dealer in Harlow, do you live near there?

4 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

Damn,

I've never been to the dealer in Harlow, do you live near there?

Yep - Gates of Harlow. I live about 5 mins away from it, but pass it every day going to work.

Saw one last night on the way to work, it was a convertible but don't know engine or colour as it was night & going in the opposite direction

I'm looking forward to having one as a hire car in Florida in a couple of months. Will only be the V6 Convertible though

I wanted one when we went to California last summer and got a bl**dy Camaro... :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Saw my first UK mustang today, at the local Waitrose. Blue 5.0 GT.

• 2 weeks later...

There is 3/4 mustangs down at my local... 

Financial advisor drove away in one... Perks of the job I guess 😏

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

See this car quite a bit in oxfordshire. Well especially in the area I live in. See these, lambos, ferraris, rollers, bentlys and tons more rich people cars XD You just sit and wish you had one. The new mustang does sound lovely though. Has a nice growl :) 

• Like 1

Seen a fair few now. There is a silver one with the black alloys that ive seen knocking about too, not caught it on my dashcam yet though. 

Here are a few stills from my dashcam

covered up the Reg numbers for the owners privacy😉

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

some nice pictures there. It really is a stunning car. Would love to sit in one would say drive one but at 21 years of age and only owned 2 fiestas I am gonna say I would put it in a ditch or into a tree XD Still can sit and admire it 

Cheers

Ryan

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Saw a white one with black stripes on the sides absolutely tearing it through parkway in Chelmsford, Essex today. Was going so fast i may as well have dreamed it was there.

• Like 1

50th anniversary one in white on its way😏

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Yellow and the Police version on my wishlist too!👍🏻

image.jpegimage.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sat in the new 5.0 mustang at goodwood festival i must say the interior is very nice but wasn't able to hear the roar :angry:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Seen 2 of them so far, a convertible one in the outside lane of the M25 and the other was generally tailgating whatever got in the way.

Friend of the family, it was originally Maroon, but he didn't want to wait 6 months for the right colour so had it painted Blue, engine sounds great

Can you spot the Matt Black stripes?

Mustang1.jpg

Mustang2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi I live just up the road in Wishaw, I just picked up my Mustang a week ago. But i opted for the 5 Litre V8. the noise sold me. pics below.

I think the black roof really helps break down the yellow. it as all the extras, but no Custom Pack as I didn't like the wheels that came with the pack.

IMG_20170102_133056_054.jpg

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_20170102_133140_730.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks brilliant Alan! Bet that's a dream to wake up to and see that sitting In the garage!

I like the yellow. I personally wouldn't go for that though. I agree with the black roof, it definitely breaks it up abit. 

Theres a local mustang to me that is a 2.3ltr in silver, and has just black racing strips added. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This is my son on his holiday last year with his rental not at all jealous

IMG_1571.JPGIMG_1572.JPGIMG_1574.JPGIMG_1570.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 3