Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hub nut size

ryanbob1234

Hi all,

does anyone know the size socket I will need to get the hub nuts off on the front of my 2005 ka

Thanks

easiest way to work it out is got buy a new hub nut as you should replace it with a new one if you remove the old one and measure the new nut

then get the socket that fits then go remove the old nut. or just phone ford spares and they should be able to tell you the size

Is it not 30mm?

Rear hub nut replacement on a Streetka is recommended to be replaced after 4 removals!

This design just to get a pair of brake shoes off is possibly the worst in the entire history of the Fiesta / Ka etc

Does anyone else find this ridiculous - I read a post on here about a guy who took 10 hours just to replace a pair of brake shoes by trying to do it the recommended FORD way and not the Haynes manual recommended way! What a palaver!

Rears are 30mm but the fronts which he wants to know is  32mmm from what I remember

• Like 2

Even worse then Ian , you would think they would make both the same.

Bloomin Fiats¬

>;o)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club