Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Right - who are you, own up

DanGull

So I'm cruising along the M11 at the interchange with the A14 at 5:30 this evening - doing 70 in the inside lane.

Low and behold, someone overtakes me then pulls in front of me in a purpley/blue Mk5 Fiesta. Cruise control has to come off, but I think nothing of it.

Suddenly, back seat passenger (blonde girl, around 14-15) holds up a sign saying 'HELLO DAN GULL' and waves at me! Car promptly pulls away.

Now -

1) Who are you?

2) You do realise you were in a Specs camera zone so you're probably going to get a ticket.

3) I was so shocked I almost ran in the back of you.

Freaky... :lol::blink:

You have !Removed! good eyes if you are on here - my FOC sticker is tiny and on my FRONT screen, and I always obscure the first half of my plate when I post here!

So I'm cruising along the M11 at the interchange with the A14 at 5:30 this evening - doing 70 in the inside lane.

Low and behold, someone overtakes me then pulls in front of me in a purpley/blue Mk5 Fiesta. Cruise control has to come off, but I think nothing of it.

Suddenly, back seat passenger (blonde girl, around 14-15) holds up a sign saying 'HELLO DAN GULL' and waves at me! Car promptly pulls away.

Now -

1) Who are you?

2) You do realise you were in a Specs camera zone so you're probably going to get a ticket.

3) I was so shocked I almost ran in the back of you.

Freaky... :lol::blink:

You have !Removed! good eyes if you are on here - my FOC sticker is tiny and on my FRONT screen, and I always obscure the first half of my plate when I post here!

I was on that road but earlier in the day. Plus I dont have a blonde teenage girl in the back of car sadly.

Well to be fair dan you do have the wrong part of your reg plate covered up. the first 2 letters on your reg plate are where it was registered, so anybody can have them. Both mine and my mums registrations start OE, which means it a car registered in Oxford.

Well to be fair dan you do have the wrong part of your reg plate covered up. the first 2 letters on your reg plate are where it was registered, so anybody can have them. Both mine and my mums registrations start OE, which means it a car registered in Oxford.

dan has a personalised registration plate :)

What does that mean?!

Sussex - it was an average speed camera zone. I was doing bang on 70 - and the Fiesta in question sprinted off at well above that. They're likely to get a speeding ticket.

Amy - I don't understand your post. There are hundreds of cars which have the same last three letters as my car, and as Mike says the first four are personalised. I cover them only to prevent cloning, and having the last three will do you no good there. If I cover the last three, the first four are just as distinct.

Someone has made a !Removed! good spot to catch three letters of my plate and know it's me :lol:

Someone has made a !Removed! good spot to catch three letters of my plate and know it's me :lol:

Yeah but how many other people with those last 3 letters are going to be in Frozen White Fiesta Titaniums which are impeccably detailed?

It wouldn't be that hard to work out it's you...

More importantly, who keeps a pen and blank sign ready just in case?

The 'sign' was a bit Heath Robinson - it wasn't really a sign, more of a big notepad with writing on :lol:

SS - yes, you're probably right. I always look out for other Mk7s as possible members, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Oh - one thing, the car is currently filthy thanks to lots of miles in not very long and lack of detailing weather!

Wasn't me but your car is a White Titanium with personalised reg and full dress up kit plus 17" rims and you have changed the Ford badges. Your hardly hard to spot on the road mate!!

I haven't seen ANY white Fezza's in my area let alone the same spec as mine, needless to say I get lot's of looks...

I can't understand why you're complaining Dan! ;)

Hardly any girls, teenage or not, drive past me then slow down and hold up a sign saying "Hello Mr Hedgepig" and my car is instantly recognisable from the personal plate so I'm dead jealous!!!!!! :lol:

You must have something going for you aftet all............ :rolleyes:

weelady has had many strange mashed up situations! :unsure:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club