Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any ideas Folks

alunonhisown

I am looking to get me a Mondeo quite soon. I always thought that Titanium X was the top of the range. Been about looking for a few and seen the one with pic attached, what model is this, I have seen a fair few with Sat Nav, would love that, but would also love Leather etc, but not seen any with Nav and Leather. I have seen some with Nav but none with a colour screen in between clocks. Is this a particular Model? I have been told it is called Business Edition or something like that. I really want an Estate (got two Westies) Any ideas folks? Not sure if the pics are working, it seems not to me.

AOHO

The Titanium X Sport is the top of the range in either diesel or petrol guise for MK4 / 4.5

Your pic's aren't working

Hi There, Mondeo TXS, Carmarthenshire, that brings back memories, I used to keep a pub there for a short while, The Smiths Arms, Llangennech, now called Tafarn Y Morlais. I have no idea why pics won't load, but can I send you a pm or something and show you there?

AOHO

5 minutes ago, alunonhisown said:

Hi There, Mondeo TXS, Carmarthenshire, that brings back memories, I used to keep a pub there for a short while, The Smiths Arms, Llangennech, now called Tafarn Y Morlais. I have no idea why pics won't load, but can I send you a pm or something and show you there?

AOHO

Small world eh ? We use the Tafarn Y Morlais now & again - yes try a pm

I may have got this right now. I like this car but would prefer it with Leather.

This is the Dashboard I would like in my Mondeo. What model is it. All I can find out is it is called Business Edition, but not all business Editions have the screen in the centre of the Speedo and Rev counter as in this pic.

I have been looking for 3 days solid and can only find this one particular car. Surely there must be more.

Please help folks.

AOHO

$_57 (7).JPG

15 minutes ago, alunonhisown said:

I may have got this right now. I like this car but would prefer it with Leather.

This is the Dashboard I would like in my Mondeo. What model is it. All I can find out is it is called Business Edition, but not all business Editions have the screen in the centre of the Speedo and Rev counter as in this pic.

I have been looking for 3 days solid and can only find this one particular car. Surely there must be more.

Please help folks.

AOHO

$_57 (7).JPG

The dash layout ( convers+ ) ? is identical to my 2014 TXS & i believe Titaniums too  . . . the late ( 13 plate ? on titanium biz editions ) have this dash & full leather too i.i.r.c.

I think you're looking for a Mondeo MK4.5 Titanium X business edition, probably 12 plate or newer