Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST3 http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/79149-fiesta-st3-deals/Deals...

Bob_thebaldie

Afternoon.

Im nearing the end of my 2 year finance deal on my 14 plate Titanium Ecoboost.

Ive been thinking about getting an ST3 , 12 months old, low mileage etc to save you few pounds on a new one.

I noticed Ford are doing some great deals on finance, so i decided to get some quotes on a new one, for a laugh.

Bearing in mind, i get £500 renewal bonus from Ford credit, for taking out a new deal.

Its mind boggling, ive been quoted on a brand new ST3, with no options in the base colour (red) for under £16,300.

Thats cheaper than some 2 nd hand motors.

You might be able to get better brand new deals from places like Carwow.

Haven't used myself but know someone who has got there new car for like £2000 cheaper.

I bought through carwow and saved a fortune 18k car with 1k of extras for 14.5k :smile:

Couldn't recommend them more tbh

+1 for car wow saved over £3800 of a new fiesta also leave a review of your experence and get a £20 amazon voucher go to car wow via top cashback for £50 cashback

www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/cjay2412

You might be able to get better brand new deals from places like Carwow.

Haven't used myself but know someone who has got there new car for like £2000 cheaper.

i started off on carwow, then used the quotes to haggle down local dealers. £16,300 from a local dealer isnt bad, considering they're £19.5 RRP. Can prob squeeze it down a bit more if i try hard enough 😉

Yep - that's why I just bought one !

My arctic white was £16,795 - then less the £1000 deposit allowance Ford credit give so if that quote you have didn't include that deposit allowance, you have a very good offer on the table. I was happy to give my local dealer the business on my deal to be honest. I never looked at any brokers because they seemed reluctant in terms of my px and prefer a straight cash purchase.

Also worth noting if you do use their Options type finance, the ST3 works out cheaper per month due to a better residual. My ST3 worked out about £20 a month cheaper than an ST2.

Yep - that's why I just bought one !

My arctic white was £16,795 - then less the £1000 deposit allowance Ford credit give so if that quote you have didn't include that deposit allowance, you have a very good offer on the table. I was happy to give my local dealer the business on my deal to be honest. I never looked at any brokers because they seemed reluctant in terms of my px and prefer a straight cash purchase.

Also worth noting if you do use their Options type finance, the ST3 works out cheaper per month due to a better residual. My ST3 worked out about £20 a month cheaper than an ST2.

Ive just bought a blue one with the style pack for £16,800

Px my old car, so paying half up front, the other half in 2 years.

Interest totals £146 👍🏻

It was £500 cheaper to get it now on a 65, but im waiting a month.

Ditto, With carwow and a great part ex as well as the finance offer (they basically paid me to take finance as the discount was more than the interest)

I ordered a new loaded red edition  for £1000 less that the 1 year old / 8000 miles, standard red edition they had on the forecourt !!!!

• Like 1

I bought mine from a small local dealer, who pretty much matched the carwow quotes.

The guy i dealt with really knew his stuff, i reckon he'd owned and sold fords for over 20 years.

We had a good chat about past RS/STs 😊

1 hour ago, paul950 said:

(they basically paid me to take finance as the discount was more than the interest)

ditto i was going to buy cash but when your paid £1350 more than interest charges to take finance you'd be stupid not to 

• Like 1

originally, i was gonna get it on finance, get the £1060 discount and then pay it off in a month or 2.

But as the interest isnt even £200 i cant see the point 😊

• 4 weeks later...

Contacted my dealer today to see when my ST3 was turning up....

It had just come off a transporter.

Popping up Saturday to have a look and do the paperwork, looking to pick it up next week 😊

• Like 1

On 5 February 2016 at 1:41 PM, Bob_thebaldie said:

Afternoon.

Im nearing the end of my 2 year finance deal on my 14 plate Titanium Ecoboost.

Ive been thinking about getting an ST3 , 12 months old, low mileage etc to save you few pounds on a new one.

I noticed Ford are doing some great deals on finance, so i decided to get some quotes on a new one, for a laugh.

Bearing in mind, i get £500 renewal bonus from Ford credit, for taking out a new deal.

Its mind boggling, ive been quoted on a brand new ST3, with no options in the base colour (red) for under £16,300.

Thats cheaper than some 2 nd hand motors.

On drive the deal you can get the same ST3 in Red for £15.3k so over a grand cheaper than what you have already mentioned, so if anyone is in the same boat and in the market for one, that's a cracking deal, plus my 10% for letting you all know, lol 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club