Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's finally here!

Sarc

At long last, it's finally here! :D

I collected my new car from the dealers a few days ago, (sorry been so busy at work so couldn't post this sooner), and I'm over the moon. (I had a 120 mile journey home in it).

Just a few quick piccies below. I know a lot of owners have Titaniums and Zetec S Fiestas, but just thought I'd share some photos of a standard Zetec 1.4 in case anyone is interested in them. (It's also in the seemingly rare 'Colorado red' colour).

A few notes:

* 3-door, Colorado red Fiesta Zetec 1.4 (petrol/manual transmission) standard 15" alloys, leather steering wheel etc., QuickClear heated windscreen, chrome trims here, there and everywhere.

*It was ordered on 21st July, so has taken exactly ten weeks to arrive.

*The car was originally on order by the dealer, (presumably as a showroom model or demo), but they said I could have it instead, (and they would order another one for themselves later). This quickened the whole process up by two or three weeks.

*It was built in Valencia on 5th Sept.

*I got an actual spare wheel supplied instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit. (Had to actually ask for it beforehand). Didn't cost me any extra though.

*There were no optional extras ordered, so I'm guessing that helped with the overall waiting time.

Please click on any of the following images for a larger photo. (A separate window will be launched after each click)

zetec1small.jpg zetec2small.jpg

zetec3small.jpg zetec4small.jpg

zetec5small.jpg zetec6small.jpg

zetec7small.jpg zetec8small.jpg

zetec9small.jpg zetec10small.jpg

And, just in case anyone is interested or possibly considering buying a Zetec, for what it's worth I've done my own personal 'First Impressions' review HERE ... (which also has loads more photos).

Cheers,

A very happy Sarc. :D

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following link:

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 REVIEW

At long last, it's finally here! :D

I collected my new car from the dealers a few days ago, (sorry been so busy at work so couldn't post this sooner), and I'm over the moon. (I had a 120 mile journey home in it).

Just a few quick piccies below. I know a lot of owners have Titaniums and Zetec S Fiestas, but just thought I'd share some photos of a standard Zetec 1.4 in case anyone is interested in them. (It's also in the seemingly rare 'Colorado red' colour).

A few notes:

* 3-door, Colorado red Fiesta Zetec 1.4 (petrol/manual transmission) standard 15" alloys, leather steering wheel etc., QuickClear heated windscreen, chrome trims here, there and everywhere.

*It was ordered on 21st July, so has taken exactly ten weeks to arrive.

*The car was originally on order by the dealer, (presumably as a showroom model or demo), but they said I could have it instead, (and they would order another one for themselves later). This quickened the whole process up by two or three weeks.

*It was built in Valencia on 5th Sept.

*I got an actual spare wheel supplied instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit. (Had to actually ask for it beforehand). Didn't cost me any extra though.

*There were no optional extras ordered, so I'm guessing that helped with the overall waiting time.

Please click on any of the following images for a larger photo. (A separate window will be launched after each click)

zetec1small.jpg zetec2small.jpg

zetec3small.jpg zetec4small.jpg

zetec5small.jpg zetec6small.jpg

zetec7small.jpg zetec8small.jpg

zetec9small.jpg zetec10small.jpg

And, just in case anyone is interested or possibly considering buying a Zetec, for what it's worth I've done my own personal 'First Impressions' review HERE ... (which also has loads more photos).

Cheers,

A very happy Sarc. :D

hello. dont know if you can help me but ill ask anyway... does all the new fiestas get built abroad.. and from the time of the built date how long after that will the dealership recieve my car.. any help would be great

Congrats Sarc! Looks beautiful!

And zetec_s_ljk there is a lengthy post about waiting times already on the forum if you do a search for it. And yes, the Fiesta's are either produced in Valencia or Cologne

Looks wonderful Sarc :) really loving these cars in Red. I think it was one of a similar spec to yours that drove past me at a roundabout, and swayed my decision as to what car and colour I was going to buy

hello. dont know if you can help me but ill ask anyway... does all the new fiestas get built abroad.. and from the time of the built date how long after that will the dealership recieve my car.. any help would be great

As far as I'm aware, all the European Fiestas are built either in Germany or Spain, and can take anything up to twenty weeks to arrive, (based on some of the previous posts). An 'average' time seems to be about twelve weeks though, from what I can gather - though maybe the times are starting to quicken up a bit now.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

First of all, I'm glad you're enjoying the car :D Secondly, the photos look amazing!! I'm not usually a fan of red cars, but colorado is looking good :) Oh, and by the way, thanks for the lovely detailled post!

Congrats Sarc! Looks beautiful!

And zetec_s_ljk there is a lengthy post about waiting times already on the forum if you do a search for it. And yes, the Fiesta's are either produced in Valencia or Cologne

Thanks Flic - I've still got a big silly grin on my face. :lol:

(Sorry you just beat me to it with your reply about the car production).

--------------------

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

Wow sorry to post gain but I just finished reading through your review on that site. Very extensive! I wish something like that had been around when I was deciding which car to buy. Top job well done :)

Wow sorry to post gain but I just finished reading through your review on that site. Very extensive! I wish something like that had been around when I was deciding which car to buy. Top job well done :)

Seconded! Loved it, really good review. Well done Paul :) I think it deserves a sticky thread for new buyers or at the very least a gold star for effort :D

First of all, I'm glad you're enjoying the car :D Secondly, the photos look amazing!! I'm not usually a fan of red cars, but colorado is looking good :) Oh, and by the way, thanks for the lovely detailled post!

Cheers aph1101. I love most of the Fiesta colours, but the Colorado red really stood out for me. :)

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Thanks DNStuff and Flic.

It was just an idea I had during the 'waiting for my car' period, and quickly put it together once it had arrived. Just hope it's of some use to someone. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

About bleedin' time too!!!! LOL

I thought you'd topped yourself mate....wot with no sign of my Goth-rock chum!!

Scarlet (is that her name?) is looking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mate!!

I DO like the red...prolly my second fave after the ocean blue.

Enjoy!!!!

:)

Hi

Just wanted to say what an excellent review!

So glad that you are obviously enjoying your new car so much, (I love mine too even after7 months).

Happy motoring

About bleedin' time too!!!! LOL

I thought you'd topped yourself mate....wot with no sign of my Goth-rock chum!!

Scarlet (is that her name?) is looking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mate!!

I DO like the red...prolly my second fave after the ocean blue.

Enjoy!!!!

:)

Cheers Skully ... no, I'm still here!

I actually collected the car on 29th Sept, but I've just been so busy with work, (plus I wanted to get my 'review' up-and-running), that I haven't had time to post anything on the forum until now. We still haven't officially given him/her a name - but 'Scarlet' keeps cropping up more than any other at the moment. (Though I was tempted to call it 'Nightwish' at one point, as a tribute to one of my favourite bands.)

Hope you are still enjoying running about in your car, (Pedro was it?).

Cheers,

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Hi

Just wanted to say what an excellent review!

So glad that you are obviously enjoying your new car so much, (I love mine too even after7 months).

Happy motoring

Thanks Lel - I appreciate your comments. :) It's still early days, but I'm sure I'll also still be enjoying driving my car just as much in seven months. I bet you've clocked up some mileage by now?

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

very nice sarc , ive got to say i think the brighter colours like the red,white,magneta... look a lot better than the darker colours , for one it stands out more plus it brings out the body design better.

hope you enjoy

Thanks Lel - I appreciate your comments. :) It's still early days, but I'm sure I'll also still be enjoying driving my car just as much in seven months. I bet you've clocked up some mileage by now?

Sarc.

Hi we have done about 6000 miles, (2-3 long trips included), but my car was out of action for 1 month due to a silly accident I had in Aug. Anyway now have it back and love it.

Have to say I came so close to buying a ZS in red Sarc - that is a lovely looking car although clearly not as cool as mine! LOL

It look fantastic. I don't think I've seen a 3 dr Zetec before.

Thanks Amy. I know it's just a basic Zetec model, but I love it. :)

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

very nice sarc , ive got to say i think the brighter colours like the red,white,magneta... look a lot better than the darker colours , for one it stands out more plus it brings out the body design better.

hope you enjoy

Cheers Mitch. :)

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Hi we have done about 6000 miles, (2-3 long trips included), but my car was out of action for 1 month due to a silly accident I had in Aug. Anyway now have it back and love it.

Glad to hear you've got your car back. Ours will probably be a fairly low mileage runner as I tend to use our van (self-employed) for most of the local running about. We'll use the Fiesta whenever we can of course - wouldn't dream of just letting it sit in the drive and not go anywhere.

Sarc.

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Have to say I came so close to buying a ZS in red Sarc - that is a lovely looking car although clearly not as cool as mine! LOL

Alright - don't rub it in! :lol: I know it's just a humble bog-standard Zetec ... but it's still the best car we've ever owned. Chuffed to bits!

How's your car going btw Paul? Still going through the honeymoon period?

--------------------

minibanneranimated.gif

Alright - don't rub it in! :lol: I know it's just a humble bog-standard Zetec ... but it's still the best car we've ever owned. Chuffed to bits!

Sorry Paul - I guess there is a little bit of chav in me that likes a body kit!

How's your car going btw Paul? Still going through the honeymoon period?

Oh yes - I am loving it - even been bringing it to work this week and I can walk it in 7 minutes so you can see hwo close it is - just to loko out of the window at work to see him parked in the car pakr does my heart good! ;-)

Oh yes - I am loving it - even been bringing it to work this week and I can walk it in 7 minutes so you can see hwo close it is - just to loko out of the window at work to see him parked in the car pakr does my heart good! ;-)

aargh4.gif

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club