Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Third Fiesta? Gotta be an ST-3!

Maxxxykins

Hi All,

Made two projects/builds on here before, nothing dramatic. Always wanted an ST and decided to get one as my insurance changed over at the end of January this year.
Shoutout to TrustFord in Enfield for this!
Was looking at trading in my Titanium for a new ST, then remembered the price difference.
I then picked "STallone" up for 13K with all the discounts and haggles etc taken down, only 8 months old!

IMG_0429.JPG

Comes with all the gadgets I had on the titanium, which I was used to (Auto lights, auto wipers etc.) but the heated seats etc. added to this just top it off!
And then comes the power.. the torque it has is ridiculous, if you are in a position to get one of these, honestly.. just go for it. You won't be disappointed.

List of things/idea's that I will/might be doing:

Lighting:
- Upgrade interior bulbs to LED, Courtesy (W5W & Festoon), Footwells (W5W), Boot (W5W), Glove box.
- Upgrade number plate lights to LED.
- Upgrade reverse lights to CREE LED.
- De-tango all exterior lights to chrome (Rear, Side, Headlights).
- Upgrade dipped beam to 6K HIDs.
- Upgrade front fogs to 6K LED.
- Add additional rear fog light so there is two.
- Retrofit/Black out front headlights, retrofit brighter 6K DRL LED.

Security:
- Move ODB2 port.
- Remove ODB2 fuse.
- Disklok.
- Hardwire dashcam to turn on with ignition.

Exterior Styling:
- Gel overlays, Front, Rear, ST badges, Wheel centre caps.
- Blackout badges.
- Smoke/Blackout/Tint Front headlights, Rear lights, Rear fogs/reflectors.
- Black sunstrip.
- Headlight brows. Bought cheap ones from eBay, need to replace with Triple R.
- Spoiler Mountune spoiler extensions or RS Style spoiler.
- Front splitter &/or Front spoiler extensions, or RS Style front bumper.
- Sideskirt splitters.
- Blacked out alloys.
- Blackout plastics (Fog inserts, rear valance, lower grill).
- Wrap roof, front lip & wing mirrors black.
- Wind deflectors.
- Wing mirror deflectors.
- Ford black dustcaps.
- Private Numberplates

Interior Styling:
- mats.
- Overlay for steering wheel, front vents.
- Black and white engine cover.
- Matching footrest.
- Fill hole behind handbrake.
- Matching keyring and smartkey cover.

- Black gearknob insert

Performance:
- Remap - Mountune to keep warranty or Revo Stage 1-3.
- Induction kit.
- White coolant hoses, White Ancillary hoses, White turbo hoses, White induction hose.
- Mountune/Cobb rear engine mount.

*Will be adding a few updates to this post*

So to start with, I kind of put a few things from the Titanium on this to start with.

Put the wind deflectors on, wondering whether to get new ones as these are all scratched and the sides are snapped off, they still fit but they are quite loose. Team Heko version, got these off eBay 3 years ago, had them on each of my Fiesta's!

IMG_0430.thumb.JPG.761a4f83097a15449f818

Next I changed the Footwell lights, these are 6000k and are really bright. I used to have red ones but they were never bright enough, I used these for my sidelights before but as the ST has DRL there is no need. The Osram Premium LEDriving bulbs are quite expensive but they will last a long time, I used these to replace any 501/W5W bulbs, you can find them here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEDriving-Retrofit-interior-2850CW-02B-consumption/dp/B0088XET0S/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1455030971&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=600k+ledriving

These literally pull out and you can push new ones in, just remember they will be burning hot, mine where sort of lodged in, it's either that or I have sausage fingers.

You can also get them in 4000k, which is a brighter light to the standard or 6800k which is a bright blue. I've tried them all and these are the best IMHO. The mats from the old car where thrown out, as the car came with new ones (excuse the mess, my neighbour has a giant pine tree..)

IMG_0438.thumb.JPG.48183d255c15368da6e90

I then changed the interior bulbs, in the Titanium and the Zetec, all of these where 501/W5W bulbs, however.. the front middle courtesy light on the ST is a festoon/C5W bulb so I got one of these to match: http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEDriving-Retrofit-interior-6498CW-01B-consumption/dp/B007OYVKUO/ref=pd_sim_263_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=41Nayf7NSTL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR122%2C160_&refRID=10WV3MBQPH584YWSZD3F

Side courtesy lights:

IMG_0439.thumb.JPG.4874e871de34dfc81c3b1

Rear courtesy light:

IMG_0440.thumb.JPG.e657ae764ac2a024e3619

From the outside:

IMG_0444.thumb.JPG.be3165428fe3d3b82a74d

With the C5W added (did this another time as I didn't know it was this kind of bulb, trying to put the original back I dropped ti and this broke as well) weird how the yellow plastic shows, quite annoying but I can see everything now:

IMG_0455.thumb.JPG.47d78f6cdf431a422f230

To get to the front bulbs you can just pry off the clear plastic covering and pop the bulbs out, theres no need to take off the whole unit, the rear courtesy light is different, you will have to lodge a screwdriver (cover in a cloth so you don't damage/scratch anything) into the small cut out to depress a clip, the whole unit will come down and you can just twist the bulb/bulbs out. Again, the standard bulbs will get hot very quickly.

Same bulbs again.. this time for the numberplate lights:

IMG_0443.thumb.JPG.bf3b9451788511baf3d54

Stallone the stallion is beginning to get a bit dirty now.. living in the countryside is great for roads.. mostly. Floods and potholes litter my area and everywhere is just caked in mud. To change these bulbs I use a small alan key to fit into the small holes on the right side of the bulb housing, you can then use the alankey to dislodge the metal clip holding it in, twist the bulb holder, done! (Even after my advice i'm pretty sure I burnt my finger on one of these standard bulbs..)

Added overlays to the bonnet, boot and steering wheel badges:

IMG_0434.thumb.JPG.be012cbb9b2f11e77654c

IMG_0435.thumb.JPG.b427c731564b70fdaf5c8IMG_0433.thumb.JPG.ba14f5610aadd0d461dec

You can get these in a few places now after DMB stopped making them, various users on the forums, eBay etc. But I emailed 'Just Overlay' <geloverlays@yahoo.com> and they got me these done in a day or so.

I then bought white overlays for the ST badges, and for the airvents inside, (haven't done the ST overlays yet):

IMG_0459.thumb.JPG.e87ba2532be4b96d5a9f1IMG_0460.thumb.JPG.b88043c6bfbb766c33706

Bought some dustcaps as I kept noticing the standard ones (are these metal?) stand out a bit too much, like a golden yellowy sort of colour. Found these on eBay, will match the alloys when I get them done black, just a little touch. (Still need to clean my cary, but waiting for a better day atm..)

IMG_0457.thumb.JPG.936d0a988147bfb180ef9IMG_0458.thumb.JPG.da508c8b9840384733a62

Looks like i've already curbed this alloy.:mellow:

Then found a pair of headlight brows on eBay for 20 quid, not the triple R ones, not too sure on these though, haven't painted them (black or white?) just left them to see what they look like for now, they need to be stuck down with tigerseal or something like that:

IMG_0463.thumb.JPG.3fe3d39b971e80acde9cbIMG_0464.thumb.JPG.5640d1265fa9aff9e273a

Then decided to smoke out my rear tailights and black out the ST emblem.

IMG_0473.thumb.JPG.931407e64851fca5979b5ST.jpg.435c3ab20cdcb9e6cf1b5d0cf41e3d0e.

For a first go I thought it went pretty well, I bought "Smoke" and matte black plastidip of eBay, you can get it most places I think, all the smoke seemed to do on the lights was matte it out, so did a few coats then added 2 coats of the black. The badge was a bit harder, especially to mask everything off, I had galeforce winds and it started raining at some point, still managed to get overspray everywhere but you can just rub it off. Will be doing this again though as the black coat on the lights doesn't look even to me (bit OCD) and one of the edges of the ST badge came off.

IMG_0477.thumb.JPG.666babf5ca4b02785e961

Probably do this when i've cleaned the car and do the reflectors/fog as well. I've got a lot of detailing products to use left over from both my other cars so I need to clay, wax and seal this as well! So far this is everything i've done.

• Like 2

Sweet - nice new motor, enjoy - will look forward to the mods :)

8 minutes ago, bwoody said:

Sweet - nice new motor, enjoy - will look forward to the mods :)

Cheers! Me too, i've done subtle things to the other two but this one will be an actual project!

How's the Zetec S? I've only driven the MK7 and wanted it but my insurance wouldn't let me (i couldn't justify the cost either at that time) don't the new MK7.5 have an overboost feature?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maxxxykins said:

Cheers! Me too, i've done subtle things to the other two but this one will be an actual project!

How's the Zetec S? I've only driven the MK7 and wanted it but my insurance wouldn't let me (i couldn't justify the cost either at that time) don't the new MK7.5 have an overboost feature?

Hi, the Zetec S is a great week car, really enjoying being back in a wee car again after my tank of an A6 - not sure about an overboost feature. The 125bhp is pretty nippy cause the car is so light along with the really light three cylinder engine. Needs a heavy foot to really get it moving, but that's ok :) - I've done a few wee interior mods and am pretty happy with how the outside looks as standard to be honest. Bluefin remap to 154bhp is something I am definitely considering and perhaps a stainless cat back exhaust with twin pipes. Neither of those things are definite though and I might just leave it standard, hopefully pass my full bike license this year and move up from my 125cc to a 650cc, so have my speed needs taken care of by two wheels then.

1 hour ago, bwoody said:

Hi, the Zetec S is a great week car, really enjoying being back in a wee car again after my tank of an A6 - not sure about an overboost feature. The 125bhp is pretty nippy cause the car is so light along with the really light three cylinder engine. Needs a heavy foot to really get it moving, but that's ok :) - I've done a few wee interior mods and am pretty happy with how the outside looks as standard to be honest. Bluefin remap to 154bhp is something I am definitely considering and perhaps a stainless cat back exhaust with twin pipes. Neither of those things are definite though and I might just leave it standard, hopefully pass my full bike license this year and move up from my 125cc to a 650cc, so have my speed needs taken care of by two wheels then.

Ahh I see, is that a heavy foot compared to the A6?

Yeah the performance mods i'm thinking of doing are something I want to do, but maybe not anytime soon. Coming from the 1.4 titanium to this is a big jump, especially when the turbo kicks in, still getting used to it. Trying to see how much MPG I can get and without even trying the figures are crazy!

I always wanted to get a bike but was told not to, I used to love the look and sound of an R6, but i've been interested in cars more since a young age.. my first word was car apparently! What bike are you thinking of getting?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxxxykins said:

Ahh I see, is that a heavy foot compared to the A6?

Yeah the performance mods i'm thinking of doing are something I want to do, but maybe not anytime soon. Coming from the 1.4 titanium to this is a big jump, especially when the turbo kicks in, still getting used to it. Trying to see how much MPG I can get and without even trying the figures are crazy!

I always wanted to get a bike but was told not to, I used to love the look and sound of an R6, but i've been interested in cars more since a young age.. my first word was car apparently! What bike are you thinking of getting?

The Audi was about 175bhp but a massive heavy car, the fiesta just needs to be driven quite hard to get performance out of it, but goes well. Just take it easy and get used to the extra power, it is a big increase but won't take long before you are used to it.

The Fez is the least powerful car I have owned for a while, I had a Leon Cupra 1.8 Turbo before the A6, custom cat back exhaust, remap and induction kit. Was sitting about 210bhp. That was a pretty rapid car.

I have just got a Yamaha WR125X just now on my CBT - 125cc Supermoto but am looking at a Kawasaki ER-6f once I pass my full license.

Yamaha WR125X:

1509817_10153099286416276_76103389144252

Leon Cupra:

wheels1.jpg

17 hours ago, bwoody said:

The Audi was about 175bhp but a massive heavy car, the fiesta just needs to be driven quite hard to get performance out of it, but goes well. Just take it easy and get used to the extra power, it is a big increase but won't take long before you are used to it.

The Fez is the least powerful car I have owned for a while, I had a Leon Cupra 1.8 Turbo before the A6, custom cat back exhaust, remap and induction kit. Was sitting about 210bhp. That was a pretty rapid car.

I have just got a Yamaha WR125X just now on my CBT - 125cc Supermoto but am looking at a Kawasaki ER-6f once I pass my full license.

Ahh suppose, yeah I haven't really pushed the ST yet.

Nice! ER-6f looks great as well, didn't that used to be called the Ninja 650 or is this completely different?

• Like 1

Ahh suppose, yeah I haven't really pushed the ST yet.

Nice! ER-6f looks great as well, didn't that used to be called the Ninja 650 or is this completely different?

I think it might be a Ninja 650 in the USA - not 100% though

On 10/02/2016 at 1:38 PM, bwoody said:

I think it might be a Ninja 650 in the USA - not 100% though

Odd!

Small update, got an ST keyring and case for the smart key, just to match the black and white theme going on.

Can get these on eBay for a few quid, case is hard plastic and just snaps around the original, basically protecting it, keys are still accessible.

Something like this/looks the same: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252184967658?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=551020965247&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_0500.thumb.JPG.a7451d8d4776f9ba874a3IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.fb7b05251401045649cfc

• 2 months later...

Been a while, not had any major modifications,

bluetooth started playing up, done a reset, then master reset, nothing worked, I saw on a few threads here to manually disconnect the bluetooth module, so if you are unsure on how to do this, remove these two rivets from under the glove box:
IMG_0528.JPG

Then remove the two cables, the one on the right you have to pull the latch back. Do it all in reverse to put it back, turn on the ignition and wait for a few minutes, it should start working again.

IMG_0525.JPG

Then this happened... was all bent inside...

IMG_0538.JPG

Gave it a well needed clean after,
IMG_0558.JPG

Changed the back ST badge to a white gel overlay as the plastidip was peeling off, very clean for once.. Also added the white overlay to the front as well
IMG_0667.JPGIMG_0668.JPG

"Some" beading still left, only used Autoglym aquawax or whatever it's called
IMG_0670.JPG

Then... this happened... AGAIN :wallbash:

IMG_0879.JPG

Changed the gearknob insert to match more
IMG_0955.JPGIMG_0956.JPG

Detango side lights (ignore the dirt...I try to :| )

IMG_0972.JPGIMG_0992.JPG

To do this, get the mirror at this angle (Down and inwards) to see the tabs holding the wing mirror cap in place, get a screwdriver or plastic pry tool and push these in, becareful of the small tab on the side as this latches on and you could snap it.

IMG_0974.JPGIMG_0975.JPG

Then I put these deflectors on, I think they suit it with the wind deflectors on the windows as well,
IMG_0993.JPGIMG_0995.JPG

Then I got this to fill the gap behind the handbrake

IMG_0999.JPGIMG_1002.JPGIMG_1003.JPG

And finally some private plates!...Amongst dead flies & dirt of course...IMG_0977.JPGIMG_0976.JPG

Next month I should be making some bigger changes!

• Like 1

looking good and like the mirror deflectors very diffrent

On 1 May 2016 at 2:58 PM, b4zz said:

looking good and like the mirror deflectors very diffrent

Cheers, I felt that as well, wasn't sure on them at first because I thought they'd get caught on the wind deflectors but they don't so it's all good :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Looks like your fez is coming along nicely :) 

Can't wait to see what you've got planned for it, I'm picking my 3rd ST up next week and will be modding it. I had plans to do similar things to yours so I may rack your brains about where you've got a couple of parts from if that's alright? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13 May 2016 at 6:00 PM, dmizz93 said:

Hey!

Looks like your fez is coming along nicely :) 

Can't wait to see what you've got planned for it, I'm picking my 3rd ST up next week and will be modding it. I had plans to do similar things to yours so I may rack your brains about where you've got a couple of parts from if that's alright? 

Sure! Ask away!

what colour are you getting?

2 hours ago, Maxxxykins said:

Sure! Ask away!

what colour are you getting?

I'm getting Frozen White. The colour of my first one, 2nd was Black but couldn't deal with having another black car again :D
Should have the handover on Thursday. 

So far I'm planning to:
De-Tango bulbs and upgrade dipped and HL bulbs
Interior Bulb change
Handbrake gap mod (Can I have a link to the part?!)
TRC Modified front splitter
ST inlays (white and black) DMB
Wing Panel gel badge with 'ST' on 
Full set of gel badges (unsure where to get from now DMB are no longer stocking Ford - how long did yours take to arrive?)

Lowering Springs (Eibach Redline/Mountune)
Perhaps some engine modifications too.. maybe!

If you're got any insight on where to go for the items it'd be much appreciated!

18 hours ago, dmizz93 said:

I'm getting Frozen White. The colour of my first one, 2nd was Black but couldn't deal with having another black car again :D
Should have the handover on Thursday. 

So far I'm planning to:
De-Tango bulbs and upgrade dipped and HL bulbs
Interior Bulb change
Handbrake gap mod (Can I have a link to the part?!)
TRC Modified front splitter
ST inlays (white and black) DMB
Wing Panel gel badge with 'ST' on 
Full set of gel badges (unsure where to get from now DMB are no longer stocking Ford - how long did yours take to arrive?)

Lowering Springs (Eibach Redline/Mountune)
Perhaps some engine modifications too.. maybe!

If you're got any insight on where to go for the items it'd be much appreciated!

Ahh the best colour then! I went fro panther black to frozen white, then frozen white again. Why would you never get black again?

I'm assuming you want to de-tango all the lights so this is what I have and can vouch for them (still working for 2 years and swapped cars)
Use these x2 for the front and rear indicators:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-halogen-signallamp-7507DC-02B-blister/dp/B007OYVJO6
Use these for the wing mirror indicators:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-Indicator-2827DC-02B-invisible-blister/dp/B007P5UIFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464109459&sr=8-1&keywords=chrome+indicator

For the dipped beams (H7 Bulb) I'm waiting for a HID Kit to be available from PWPerformance
https://www.facebook.com/PWPerformance-1468135886848737/
If you're not looking to get a HID Kit then I'd go with these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/OSRAM-BREAKER-UNLIMITED-halogen-headlamp-64210NBU-HCB/dp/B00EPLCPRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110375&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+h7
You can get the same for the full beam which is a H1 bulb:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/OSRAM-BREAKER-UNLIMITED-halogen-headlamp-64150NBU-HCB/dp/B00EPLCO3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110407&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+h1

Interior bulbs I use these for everything, very bright white light with a slight blue/purple tinge (6K) they aren't cheap though.
These are used for everything, footwells, interior lights, numberplate lights, sidelights (if you don't have LED DRL) bootlight etc.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-Retrofit-W2-1x9-5d-interior-2850CW-02B/dp/B0088XET0S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110024&sr=8-6-spons&keywords=osram+LEDriving+cool+white&psc=1
The Mk7.5 comes with a festoon (C5W) bulb for the courtesy light so I got one of these to match:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Standard-Retrofit-SV8-5-8-interior-6436CW-01B/dp/B016DM2T7K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110024&sr=8-4&keywords=osram+LEDriving+cool+white

You can probably tell i'm quite a Osram fan (never had one of their bulbs fail!) Alternatively ask PWPerformance (link above) or go to CEUK who provide bulbs specially for the ford community, also a 10% discount if you use  Ceuk10 - http://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/category/mk7-mk7-5-fiesta

So next is the handbrake gap filler! It's not cheap, but i'd rather pay £12 then take apart the whole centre console to get something i've dropped down there, you can buy it here:
http://www.strongshapes.co.uk/

Same splitter i'm getting fitted! So either TRC directly or from a reseller/somebody putting their Fiesta back to standard!

Are you getting the Gel inlays or the flat vinyl inlays from DMB? I got the Gel inlays, recently ordered another one for the back (black this time) and a Vinyl flat set because I need one for my engine cover! Both will work though of course.

The wing panel inserts are something i'm not sure or whether getting for mine, maybe seeing them on yours will help me decide, I'm sure DMB did these but can't seem to find them, either way these two are on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-ST180-MK7-MK7-5-MK8-FORD-FOCUS-ST-MK3-DOMED-GEL-WING-BADGES-RS-STYLE-/222124488008?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item33b7a6b548:g:FfUAAOSw9uFW998I
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-ST180-MK7-MK7-5-MK8-FORD-FOCUS-ST-MK3-DOMED-GEL-WING-BADGES-RS-STYLE-/322087834481?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item4afdee5371:g:NBUAAOSw-YBXGkkT

For the overlays I just emailed geloverlays@yahoo.com, got 3 Gel badges, front, rear and steering wheel for £18, pay via Paypal, came in two or three days!

Lowering springs (These might be different versions, depends on how low you want to go)
Eibach (sico developments) http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Eibach-Lowering-Springs-Mk7-Fiesta-ST180--25mm_16022.jsp
Eibach (Pumaspeed) http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Eibach-Lowering-Springs-Mk7-Fiesta-ST180--25mm_16022.jsp
Eibach (Graham Goode) http://shop.grahamgoode.com/fiesta-st180-ecoboost-eibach-lowering-springs-spring-kit-pro-kit--1520mm-e10-35-020-02-22-72091-p.asp
Eibach Pro (Jamsport) http://jam-sport.co.uk/shop/fiesta-st180-eibach-sportline-lowering-spring-kit/
Mountune (Jamsport) http://jam-sport.co.uk/shop/mountune-st180-sport-spring-kit/
Mountune https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-st/products/fiesta-b299st-sport-spring-kit

Engine mods:
Look up Mountune (of course), Revo & Peron. There is also Pumaspeed but i've been told not to trust them. Unless you are buying silicone hoses etc.
You can literally google anything to do with the Fiesta ST180 and be taken to well known companies who provide Engine modifications, Turbos, intercoolrs, induction kits etc. But the best ones will be sites i've already linked in this post and the above 3!

Lot of reading and clicking for you to do, hope this helps!

• Like 3

Ahh the best colour then! I went fro panther black to frozen white, then frozen white again. Why would you never get black again?

I'm assuming you want to de-tango all the lights so this is what I have and can vouch for them (still working for 2 years and swapped cars)
Use these x2 for the front and rear indicators:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-halogen-signallamp-7507DC-02B-blister/dp/B007OYVJO6
Use these for the wing mirror indicators:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DIADEM-Indicator-2827DC-02B-invisible-blister/dp/B007P5UIFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464109459&sr=8-1&keywords=chrome+indicator

For the dipped beams (H7 Bulb) I'm waiting for a HID Kit to be available from PWPerformance
https://www.facebook.com/PWPerformance-1468135886848737/
If you're not looking to get a HID Kit then I'd go with these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/OSRAM-BREAKER-UNLIMITED-halogen-headlamp-64210NBU-HCB/dp/B00EPLCPRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110375&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+h7
You can get the same for the full beam which is a H1 bulb:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/OSRAM-BREAKER-UNLIMITED-halogen-headlamp-64150NBU-HCB/dp/B00EPLCO3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110407&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+h1

Interior bulbs I use these for everything, very bright white light with a slight blue/purple tinge (6K) they aren't cheap though.
These are used for everything, footwells, interior lights, numberplate lights, sidelights (if you don't have LED DRL) bootlight etc.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Premium-Retrofit-W2-1x9-5d-interior-2850CW-02B/dp/B0088XET0S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110024&sr=8-6-spons&keywords=osram+LEDriving+cool+white&psc=1
The Mk7.5 comes with a festoon (C5W) bulb for the courtesy light so I got one of these to match:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Standard-Retrofit-SV8-5-8-interior-6436CW-01B/dp/B016DM2T7K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1464110024&sr=8-4&keywords=osram+LEDriving+cool+white

You can probably tell i'm quite a Osram fan (never had one of their bulbs fail!) Alternatively ask PWPerformance (link above) or go to CEUK who provide bulbs specially for the ford community, also a 10% discount if you use  Ceuk10 - http://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/category/mk7-mk7-5-fiesta

So next is the handbrake gap filler! It's not cheap, but i'd rather pay £12 then take apart the whole centre console to get something i've dropped down there, you can buy it here:
http://www.strongshapes.co.uk/

Same splitter i'm getting fitted! So either TRC directly or from a reseller/somebody putting their Fiesta back to standard!

Are you getting the Gel inlays or the flat vinyl inlays from DMB? I got the Gel inlays, recently ordered another one for the back (black this time) and a Vinyl flat set because I need one for my engine cover! Both will work though of course.

The wing panel inserts are something i'm not sure or whether getting for mine, maybe seeing them on yours will help me decide, I'm sure DMB did these but can't seem to find them, either way these two are on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-ST180-MK7-MK7-5-MK8-FORD-FOCUS-ST-MK3-DOMED-GEL-WING-BADGES-RS-STYLE-/222124488008?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item33b7a6b548:g:FfUAAOSw9uFW998I
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-ST180-MK7-MK7-5-MK8-FORD-FOCUS-ST-MK3-DOMED-GEL-WING-BADGES-RS-STYLE-/322087834481?fits=Car+Make%3AFord|Model%3AFiesta&hash=item4afdee5371:g:NBUAAOSw-YBXGkkT

For the overlays I just emailed geloverlays@yahoo.com, got 3 Gel badges, front, rear and steering wheel for £18, pay via Paypal, came in two or three days!

Lowering springs (These might be different versions, depends on how low you want to go)
Eibach (sico developments) http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Eibach-Lowering-Springs-Mk7-Fiesta-ST180--25mm_16022.jsp
Eibach (Pumaspeed) http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Eibach-Lowering-Springs-Mk7-Fiesta-ST180--25mm_16022.jsp
Eibach (Graham Goode) http://shop.grahamgoode.com/fiesta-st180-ecoboost-eibach-lowering-springs-spring-kit-pro-kit--1520mm-e10-35-020-02-22-72091-p.asp
Eibach Pro (Jamsport) http://jam-sport.co.uk/shop/fiesta-st180-eibach-sportline-lowering-spring-kit/
Mountune (Jamsport) http://jam-sport.co.uk/shop/mountune-st180-sport-spring-kit/
Mountune https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-st/products/fiesta-b299st-sport-spring-kit

Engine mods:
Look up Mountune (of course), Revo & Peron. There is also Pumaspeed but i've been told not to trust them. Unless you are buying silicone hoses etc.
You can literally google anything to do with the Fiesta ST180 and be taken to well known companies who provide Engine modifications, Turbos, intercoolrs, induction kits etc. But the best ones will be sites i've already linked in this post and the above 3!

Lot of reading and clicking for you to do, hope this helps!

Honestly that's ridiculously comprehensive! haha

It's much appreciated - you've saved me a load of time in searching sites for links.. 

RE Wing inserts it is something I wasn't sure on so I've been toying with the idea, you'd linked me to the same one's as I'd found! 

The lights part of it really helped for the interior, like you I'm a big Osram fan, I too have never had a bulb go - It's ridiculous how much light they give off :') 

Thanks a lot though, I'll trawl through the links tonight and get stuff ordered (hopefully) they'll arrive before bank holiday so I can get modding. 
I've gone and purchased all new washing stuff including a fresh clay bar so needless to say my car will get some good treatment over the weekend! 

Cheers again :) 

1 hour ago, dmizz93 said:

Honestly that's ridiculously comprehensive! haha

It's much appreciated - you've saved me a load of time in searching sites for links.. 

RE Wing inserts it is something I wasn't sure on so I've been toying with the idea, you'd linked me to the same one's as I'd found! 

The lights part of it really helped for the interior, like you I'm a big Osram fan, I too have never had a bulb go - It's ridiculous how much light they give off :') 

Thanks a lot though, I'll trawl through the links tonight and get stuff ordered (hopefully) they'll arrive before bank holiday so I can get modding. 
I've gone and purchased all new washing stuff including a fresh clay bar so needless to say my car will get some good treatment over the weekend! 

Cheers again :) 

Aha no worries, gave mine the full treatment today (and yesterday) this is half of the stuff!image.jpeg

Lovely motor Max - although I'm a bit biased, having just acquired a white ST3 - I really like the white ST badges and overlays.

Thanks for putting up all those links, I'll probably end up using a couple!

I've had a quick scout through Euro car parts and whilst I was looking for Osram I've found some bulbs... Would the following be a good fit for interior of the vehicle? 

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Fiesta_1.6_2016/p/car-accessories/bulbs/car-maintenance-accessories/brake-lights-bulbs/?971776331&0&a440fff6fe5068dad840173f18c19a3e34143668&cc5_401

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Fiesta_1.6_2016/p/car-accessories/car-accessories-products/lighting-accessories/led-bulbs/?550773230&0&cc5_949

They've got a sale on at the minute so I think I may get these and a set of nightbreakers for £30 or so? 
Seems like a steal!

On 24/05/2016 at 10:25 PM, Dan P said:

Lovely motor Max - although I'm a bit biased, having just acquired a white ST3 - I really like the white ST badges and overlays.

Thanks for putting up all those links, I'll probably end up using a couple!

Aha, you have good taste! Yeah I feel they should be colour coded, subtle but different. I'm changing my back one to contrast infact, so i've just gone against that statement.. If you need links for any other parts just let me know!

On 25/05/2016 at 8:16 AM, fraserrg said:

Car looks brilliant mate. 

Cheers man!

12 hours ago, dmizz93 said:

I've had a quick scout through Euro car parts and whilst I was looking for Osram I've found some bulbs... Would the following be a good fit for interior of the vehicle? 

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Fiesta_1.6_2016/p/car-accessories/bulbs/car-maintenance-accessories/brake-lights-bulbs/?971776331&0&a440fff6fe5068dad840173f18c19a3e34143668&cc5_401

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Ford_Fiesta_1.6_2016/p/car-accessories/car-accessories-products/lighting-accessories/led-bulbs/?550773230&0&cc5_949

They've got a sale on at the minute so I think I may get these and a set of nightbreakers for £30 or so? 
Seems like a steal!

The 501 will fit fine, the festoon (C5W) might be a bit too big thinking about it, I think mine was the same size and i had to bend the pins and cut my fingers up to get it in, me being stubborn couldn't be bothered to try and find a smaller one. I'll be interested to see how long these last though! Apart from that sounds good for that price, as well as the nightbreakers.

• 2 weeks later...

(PIC HEAVY)So a few things have happened since my last update, i've been cleaning (engine bay, full de-contaminate, clay, cleanse, polish, wax, glaze, seal etc.) took me two days!

IMG_1036.JPGIMG_1140.JPG

De-Tango the front, and installed better full beam, (whiter from CEUK)

IMG_1022.JPGIMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1103.JPGIMG_1105.JPG

Richbrook short aerial (Amazon)

IMG_1054.JPGIMG_1056.JPG

Gloss black plastics (foglight surrounds, lower grill, rear diffuser)

IMG_1116.JPGIMG_1119.JPG

Painted engine cover and ST vinyl

IMG_1225.JPG

dashcam hardwired (with help from a few of you on here), need to move this down a bit as when it rains the view is not in the area of the wipers...

IMG_1171.JPGIMG_1173.JPGIMG_1174.JPG

ODB port, moved, disabled, wired a dummy up instead

IMG_1170.JPG.

MPG!!!

IMG_1181.JPG

Changed the wind deflectors, as they were broke, these are more tinted, changed the ST badge on the back as well.

IMG_1060.JPGIMG_1172.JPG

And then this happened,

IMG_1189.JPG

M-sport Mudflaps, TRC Splitter, Wrapped front lip, roof, mirrors and sunstrip, refurb'd and blacked out alloy, all done by X1 Automotive.

IMG_1218.JPGIMG_1194.JPGIMG_1191.JPGIMG_1196.JPG

Needs to be cleaned again... But still lots more to come! Enjoy.

Edited by Maxxxykins
  • Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club