Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Speakers - only one working - Ford Focus

baldwin1212

Hi there, 

I bought a 2005 Mk II Ford Focus not long ago and I have just realised that the only Speakers that are working are the one in the front passenger seat door and the two little Speakers above the dashboard. That leaves the driver door speaker, and the two rear door Speakers not working. 

I pulled the radio out and had a quick look in the back and it looks like everything is connected properly...

I have also checked that the balance is not set to 0 so I dont think it is the radio settings. 

Any advice as to what I should do next?? Seems unlikely to me that all three connections are loose at the speaker end...

There may be a connector block not re connected after some work or other. A wireing diagram would be handy. Only way may be to see if there is any imput to the door, you need a meter.

use diagnostic mode to check Speakers, switch radio on then after a few seconds press 3 and 6 together

• 3 weeks later...

Ok awesome I'll give diagnostics a go tonight and update. Thanks for the responses! 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club