Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update Sync 2 The Easy Way

alexp999

On 01/12/2016 at 7:49 PM, KnevelsG-J said:

Been looking for the 3.10 version with no luck until now, but I did stumble upon the latest 3.08 revision 4 which includes a navigation update to version 5.67.6 

links are the same as the ones in the opening post, except for Rev4 instead of Rev2 at the end.

example for language pack 1: http://ivsu.binaries.ford.com/swparts/Gen2v38build15128updatepackageEULangpack1Rev4.zip

My Mondeo came with 3.8 15128 from the factory, but the nav version is 4.66.5.  It won't let me install the Rev4 update as the CCPU number is the same.  Which is annoying.

The v3.10 will be availabe soon for download. A friend of mine is testing it right now. But only one lang. pack will be available:

Language Pack 2 - German, English (British), Polish, Russian. When the download link will be available i will post it here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2017 at 1:02 PM, Bannko said:

The v3.10 will be availabe soon for download. A friend of mine is testing it right now. But only one lang. pack will be available:

Language Pack 2 - German, English (British), Polish, Russian. When the download link will be available i will post it here.

I could do with this as I am trying to update a Kuga (retrofit the sync 2 Nav) and it is saying that it is already up to date and will not let me go any further. 

• Like 1

On 03/01/2017 at 1:02 PM, Bannko said:

:thumbsup:

is there a Sync 3.9 while we are waiting for EU 3.10?   i have 3.8.15128 on my new car and have a few issues and need to update it

thanks

Mark

14 hours ago, Mark Coe said:

is there a Sync 3.9 while we are waiting for EU 3.10?   i have 3.8.15128 on my new car and have a few issues and need to update it

Hi Mark,

no, Ford went straight to version 3.10.

• Like 1

Regarding Ford India/Australia websites.. They've now launched a new designed website and when you login at present there is SYNC version being shown on the dashboard.

Shortly after these sites launched this wasn't the case, but if you clicked "Get new version" you'd be told that you'd have to wait for an email from them, and that could take 24 hours. Thus two months later said email hasn't arrived yet.

Make of that what you will, but I'm hoping with the launch of these new sites it will also mean the launch of 3.10 as well soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Will let you know next week if it will be unofficially available for us :)

• Like 5

I'll definitely be interested in this as I upgraded to 3.08Rev2 so cannot now update to Rev4 and the navigation routing with Rev2 is rubbish. Hoping this will also resolve some of the other glitches on the system.

Hello my friends, good morning
My name is junior, I live in Brazil and I have a ford focus 2016 titanium plus, I need help to update my sync system, can anyone help me with the file download? Because I can not register on owner.ford.com
I thank you and I'm waiting

On 2/5/2017 at 3:29 PM, juniorft said:

Hello my friends, good morning
My name is junior, I live in Brazil and I have a ford focus 2016 titanium plus, I need help to update my sync system, can anyone help me with the file download? Because I can not register on owner.ford.com
I thank you and I'm waiting

Just follow the instruction given in page 1 post 1. I think it's really easy!

If you already have the latest version, SYNC will not let you proceed with the update anyway. 

Got my TitX yesterday.  Followed instructions, it looks a bit like the software has been DOWNgraded... 

Original System Details:

soAlfxw.jpg

After the Update:

soAlfxw.jpg

I'm only saying it looks like that as the CCPU S/W Version has gone down in it's version number

The important version number is 14073 upgrading to 15128. :)

7 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

The important version number is 14073 upgrading to 15128. :)

Ah, haha thank god for that.  Thought I'd screwed it all up by trying to be clever

Thanks for your help 

My Sync 2 doesn't have the Sat Nav.  Will this update still work or do I need a different file?

Thanks.

... update:  gave it a go.  seems to have worked.

4 hours ago, Mountain Goat said:

My Sync 2 doesn't have the Sat Nav.  Will this update still work or do I need a different file?

Thanks.

... update:  gave it a go.  seems to have worked.

The sat nav has nothing to do with the update. So it does not matter if you have it or not. :)

Just updated to 3.10 and the serial number is blank on the information page?

Should I be worried?

31 minutes ago, PhilCE said:

Just updated to 3.10 and the serial number is blank on the information page?

Should I be worried?

You are the first i know with this issue. So hard to tell if you should be worried. If everything works fine it should be OK.

Post a pic. if possible.

25 minutes ago, Bannko said:

You are the first i know with this issue. So hard to tell if you should be worried. If everything works fine it should be OK.

Post a pic. if possible.

After a restart its OK, ive got a pic, ill upload later.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club