Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update Sync 2 The Easy Way

alexp999

Bannko, thanks for the link, the update went well and everything working ok

Thanks Bannko - all installed. 

Not sure I've noticed any changes / improvements but appreciate the update - going for a drive tomorrow to see how it gets on. 

Which file controls the language of the voice control?

Thanks!

Any chance of a link also please?  Appreciate the chance you've given us!

Thank you.

One thing I have noticed with the sync is it still doesn't handle long song names will in the media player or group names. If other cars I have seen it scroll to show the full name but the sync it seems to be a manual process to move to next screen (this is when you have media player full screen)

Would like the link as well, but i think it would be easir to upload it to some site as meg... you know.

I suppose nobody knows if ford is gonna release this officialy right? Basically cause i need another language pack.

Anyway thx for the work.

For all the newcomers, please try to read more then just last page of this thread :) for the download link write me a Private Message.

• Like 5

I've just had a purple and black line along the side of an active route on a Sync2 nav screen.  Never seen that before, anyone know what it means?

anyine have a link to a manual which actually describes all the colours and symbols for the nav system? 

Just installing as I type this - many many thanks to Bannko for this - top man!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Woz099 said:

I've just had a purple and black line along the side of an active route on a Sync2 nav screen.  Never seen that before, anyone know what it means?

anyine have a link to a manual which actually describes all the colours and symbols for the nav system? 

I had not black, only purple and green - and also have no idea what does it mean :D

Had the update for a couple of days now and it seems to be working perfectly. Most of the audio settings remained but the phone needed pairing again plus favourite addresses and all sat nav preferences had to be re-entered. Hardly any visual differences but it seems quicker when entering addresses and changing music tracks from a USB memory stick.

• Like 1

Just to confirm firm my audio volume still temporarily goes down when park sensors are beeping as before.

• Like 1

Hi all,

Purchased my ST last week and have been looking at updating my Sync 2 but when I goto system information CCPU S/W version is 4.32.14073 is that an old version? Also the car has no sat nav and again I have been looking about seeing if it can be added and it all seems a bit confusing, anybody got how to and costing ideas please :)

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Hightower150 said:

Hi all,

Purchased my ST last week and have been looking at updating my Sync 2 but when I goto system information CCPU S/W version is 4.32.14073 is that an old version? Also the car has no sat nav and again I have been looking about seeing if it can be added and it all seems a bit confusing, anybody got how to and costing ideas please :)

Thanks in advance

4.32.xxx is the oldest version. Do not be confused by the 4.x at the beginning. :) PMd you link and info to sat nav.

• Like 4

Many thanks Bannko for the latest 3.10 update, currently installing as I type. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club